Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope i can explain this ......weather was good and i figured let me drive the new evo .
So as i was driving every time i was changing gears giving throttle the ....seemed like i was getting a tinny sound or maybe like a vacuum sucking sound....i was trying to figure it out .
I looked at the exaust from the rear while my son was pressing the throttle seemed liked all was good.
Looked in engine compartment for loose metal are the covers.... but all looked good.
I noticed when i was parked and gave revs...with window down that the side scoops
would make a suction sound when i gave throttle i assume this is normal.
I don’t know if i can add short clip of the sound here .

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
I haven't had the problem with either EVO but I recall a thread that mentioned something similar to the noise your describing. Hopefully, someone can recall or locate the thread.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i agree but just didn’t seem right.^^^^
My r8 spyder has same engine but the intakes are down lower...and don’t have that kind of sound.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
OP, see if this thread helps:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Exactly What he said in his paragraph but seems like they didn’t figure out yet.
As I have said, I have had 3 Huracans two of which were EVOs and I never experienced it, good luck solving the issue!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Faye when the car was parked i had my son give throttle and they seem to be working correct....
But the noise happens when you are driving .
But i swear it sounds like a resonating loose metal...or possibly vacuum leak.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope i can explain this ......weather was good and i figured let me drive the new evo .
So as i was driving every time i was changing gears giving throttle the ....seemed like i was getting a tinny sound or maybe like a vacuum sucking sound....i was trying to figure it out .
I looked at the exaust from the rear while my son was pressing the throttle seemed liked all was good.
Looked in engine compartment for loose metal are the covers.... but all looked good.
I noticed when i was parked and gave revs...with window down that the side scoops
would make a suction sound when i gave throttle i assume this is normal.
I don’t know if i can add short clip of the sound here .
Hey I’m posting a video on YouTube with what I think is the sound you are talking about. I noted it when putting around in my mentors Perf awhile ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts