Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I was curious as well. I know RDB in LA does then. My only thing is I’m afraid to alter the body work on it. I do love how it is but I also like the kits. I haven’t seen one in person tho

·
Registered
97 Posts
I thought it looked a bit goofy with wide kits. I ended up doing the narrow body kit from 1016. Added a more aggressive diffuser, front lip, and roof spoiler. Looks very similar to OEM, just a tad more aggressive.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I thought it looked a bit goofy with wide kits. I ended up doing the narrow body kit from 1016. Added a more aggressive diffuser, front lip, and roof spoiler. Looks very similar to OEM, just a tad more aggressive.
Didn’t even think of narrow body kits. I looked at RDV YouTube videos again , and the wide body kits for me are just to much. Seems alittle fake. Not sure fake is the right word. Maybe goofy like you said.
I’m going to check out the narrow body kits

·
Registered
97 Posts
There's some nice images on the 1016 site. I also have some custom wheels with a slight offset and my car is also conservatively lowered.

Reactions: Delta5275
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.