Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, Nero Noctis with XPEL Stealth with 3M ceramic coating and powder coated Aesirs.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

If I had to do it again, I think maybe I would just spend the extra 16k to get Nero Nemesis and then do a XPEL stealth PPF on top of that. The wrap job is good but as it’s computer cut you’ll be able to tell from some areas (especially mirrors) that it is wrapped. Some areas the wrap goes around the edge but others it’s only right up to the edge, and the material is thick so you can kinda see it up close.

Ceramic coating didn’t make the stealth glossy it just looks very clean all the time. Finger prints and little random spots wipe off so easily!

I have some areas left as gloss black (the style package parts) and it looks great as an accent, the whole car doesn’t have to be satin black.

Debadged the Evo badges because enthusiasts will know it’s an EVO RWD and people who aren’t enthusiasts don’t really care anyway. Looks cleaner.

I have clear side markers I want to install but will probably put a smoke tint on them so they don’t
pop so much.

Still gotta do lowering springs to close the fender gap a bit.

The car is at 500 miles now, is it too late to do the bed in procedure for the ceramic brakes?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
The car looks very good!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also wanted to add I did the big forged composite package and I’m glad I did because no pics really do it justice and it looks amazing in person seeing all that forged carbon! Looks more premium

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here it is, Nero Noctis with XPEL Stealth with 3M ceramic coating and powder coated Aesirs.
View attachment 307678

If I had to do it again, I think maybe I would just spend the extra 16k to get Nero Nemesis and then do a XPEL stealth PPF on top of that. The wrap job is good but as it’s computer cut you’ll be able to tell from some areas (especially mirrors) that it is wrapped. Some areas the wrap goes around the edge but others it’s only right up to the edge, and the material is thick so you can kinda see it up close.

Ceramic coating didn’t make the stealth glossy it just looks very clean all the time. Finger prints and little random spots wipe off so easily!

I have some areas left as gloss black (the style package parts) and it looks great as an accent, the whole car doesn’t have to be satin black.

Debadged the Evo badges because enthusiasts will know it’s an EVO RWD and people who aren’t enthusiasts don’t really care anyway. Looks cleaner.

I have clear side markers I want to install but will probably put a smoke tint on them so they don’t
pop so much.

Still gotta do lowering springs to close the fender gap a bit.

The car is at 500 miles now, is it too late to do the bed in procedure for the ceramic brakes?
Love the look. May I suggest you do PPF gloss on the roof to break up the Matt a bit? Also painting the engine cross bar in yellow to match caliphers would look great.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love the look. May I suggest you do PPF gloss on the roof to break up the Matt a bit? Also painting the engine cross bar in yellow to match caliphers would look great.
I thought about doing a gloss roof but decided to keep it simple for now, maybe I’ll change it someday when I want to switch up the look.

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
here’s a pic, although you gotta see how the material changes with light conditions, sometimes it looks very subtle but when rays of light hit it directly it comes alive dramatically

View attachment 307702
I went with the higher level of sportivo trim as well to add more color to the interior. Looks like you did the same. Looks awesome!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks good, all my cars are matte.
Also you can still bed in the brakes.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts