Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Congratulations Mike, that is one beautifully specced EVO! The high gloss Narvi Forged wheels are beautiful. I had that on my 2021 EVO and I specced them again on my incoming 2022.

Are Sport Seats still on product restriction? When are you expecting to take delivery?

Premium Member
I would do cruise control. It's only $900 I believe and if you don't those blank buttons will drive you nuts. They did me. So much so I had it added after the fact to my 580 and it wasn't cheap and took months waiting for parts. Some will say what do you need cruise control in a Lambo for. I'll tell you. A lot of times when I'm driving if there are cops around. It's much easier to set the cruise control instead of constantly looking at your speed and adjusting the throttle with your foot. Makes it nicer driving on the highway or certain speed zones. You won't regret it.

Premium Member
I would do cruise control. It's only $900 I believe and if you don't those blank buttons will drive you nuts. They did me. So much so I had it added after the fact to my 580 and it wasn't cheap and took months waiting for parts. Some will say what do you need cruise control in a Lambo for. I'll tell you. A lot of times when I'm driving if there are cops around. It's much easier to set the cruise control instead of constantly looking at your speed and adjusting the throttle with your foot. Makes it nicer driving on the highway or certain speed zones. You won't regret it.
I'm with you! I use it all the time on every car I drive to ensure I don't get in trouble whether by accident or not!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Counterpoint, I find cruise control for my use pattern to be, well, useless but as stated above opinions differ.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
My SA said they were not but I did not order them anyhow. He is expecting 8 months so I expect May 2022. He will know more in the next week or so when they come off summer break.
When will your order be submitted?

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Nice spec. I had Blu Lemans on my 2016 and loved it!

Reactions: Rcasa20

Registered
2022 Huracan Evo RWD (ordered)
I don't mean to hijack the thread but how much is the deposit usually for a Huracan and do you lose all of it if you change your mind about taking delivery?
It probably depends on the dealership. Mine charged me $15,000 and it is non-refundable. It also depends on your spec. If you spec out something that is abnormal and might be more difficult to sell, the dealership will likely ask for a larger deposit. My SA told me they go up to $50,000 deposit on huracan's that have specs that are too out of the ordinary (weird color combos etc).

Registered
It probably depends on the dealership. Mine charged me $15,000 and it is non-refundable. It also depends on your spec. If you spec out something that is abnormal and might be more difficult to sell, the dealership will likely ask for a larger deposit. My SA told me they go up to $50,000 deposit on huracan's that have specs that are too out of the ordinary (weird color combos etc).
Thanks!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Hey Russ, if you held on to all the Lamborghinis' you have owned you would have made your second fortune. 馃 ;)

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
his first fortune is enough to last him multiple lifetimes
I wish! I am still working because I am just not ready to change my lifestyle yet. I keep saying 1 more year, and it never really comes.

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts