Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Have you seen the new LT version of the 720S? Stunner!
Here is a first impression of the 765lt
Numbers are very impressive
675LT looks better by far. Wish the 675LT had the 4.0L. I'd pick one up when they drop to 120k next year 😂
You will be a dreamer at that price.
The lack of inventory on the market and what this car represents for mclaren, prices have increased substantially for the 675lt.
Before Covid hi could find this car for just under 200k all the way up to over 300k.
Those “cheaper “ cars are gone and the
Market is trending in a non favorable direction for those that are waiting

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here is a first impression of the 765lt
Numbers are very impressive

You will be a dreamer at that price.
The lack of inventory on the market and what this car represents for mclaren, prices have increased substantially for the 675lt.
Before Covid hi could find this car for just under 200k all the way up to over 300k.
Those “cheaper “ cars are gone and the
Market is trending in a non favorable direction for those that are waiting
I don't know. McLaren's tend to have a steep depreciation curve. I'm not saying it'll go to 120k (I think he/she was being facetious) but I think they will drop personally.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ordered a 765LT after renting a 720S earlier this year. After driving an Aventador and 488 GTB, the McLaren was the closest of the bunch to giving me that same exotic, dramatic thrill as my LP570. The LT I can only imagine will be a sensory overload.

I won't sell my LP570 though! I originally planned to trade that for the McLaren but it is such an event driving that still. I've yet to drive a Huracan Performante, but if that car or the upcoming STO gives the same raw feel as the LP570 I'd trade for that to always have a Lamborghini in the garage!

·
Registered
922 Posts
765LT and STO are the 2 cars I am most excited about aside from the MC20. 765LT will stomp the Pista its performance ahould be otherwordly and it looks sinister.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,737 Posts
If I was ever to buy a Mclaren it would be a 765LT. It actually looks great from every angle.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,505 Posts
Setting aside the issue of depreciation and mechanical issues that have been expressed on this thread the one thing that's a deal breaker for me with McLaren is I just don't like the interior design and for that matter, and this is probably sacrilege, I don't like the Ferrari interior design either it looks quite dated.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts