Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was once my car. No one injured. Video is a lighthearted attempt to deal with a really tragic and sad situation, although there are others in the world having a much worse day.

cheers,

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
To set this to music as a car
Burns just is bad taste.
oh, that used to be my car, I loved that thing. The new owner (who took the video), also loved and adored that car. I just lined up the song with it for fun. Car is gone anyway. I figured I’d send it off with a good video. It’s still a sad situation. I had a lot of great memories with that car. Best news is that everyone got out fine and no injuries. The owner (one of my best friends) is in good spirits. Just is what it is.

here is me and my daughter with this car a while ago. Look how it creates happiness out of thin air.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
oh, that used to be my car, I loved that thing. The new owner (who took the video), also loved and adored that car. I just lined up the song with it for fun. Car is gone anyway. I figured I’d send it off with a good video. It’s still a sad situation. I had a lot of great memories with that car. Best news is that everyone got out fine and no injuries. The owner (one of my best friends) is in good spirits. Just is what it is.

here is me and my daughter with this car a while ago. Look how it creates happiness out of thin air.
Love the laughter. Where was your camera mounted?

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love the laughter. Where was your camera mounted?
An OWL cam just stuck to the lower part of the windshield. Recorded front and rear. I loved those things, wireless, had integrated LTE, put them in all of my cars, and then the company went out of business. :(

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Do we know what happened, how it started?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Yes, pray tell, why? Heck, could it take those firemen any longer to get that water flowing? I had an overwhelming urge to reach for my garden hose.

Reactions: 54Greg and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^Maybe but hope to heck the owner wasn't revving the sh*t out of that Huracan prior to the mishap.

Though, that would ruin more than a few days for me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Blew-up while in motion? Clearly then the owner is quite fortunate that he did not sustain any injuries.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts