Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
No, I bought it from a place I get my Lotus stuff from. He told me it's made in CA, I need to ask him if he can do lambo ones

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No, I bought it from a place I get my Lotus stuff from. He told me it's made in CA, I need to ask him if he can do lambo ones
I went to Macarbon website and built one on his configurator and it came $2900. with my core. Otherwise it’s an additional $900.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Never fathom why people would ask if it's rented. Just appreciate the ride, the driver for brightening up your day, and say "Nice car!"

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Never fathom why people would ask if it's rented. Just appreciate the ride, the driver for brightening up your day, and say "Nice car!"
I know, it is really funny how so many people ask me that. Maybe I just don't look the part, lol.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
^^was that you Russ?????o_O

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Don’t look the part? You should stop drinking out of a brown paper bag and driving around town in a worn out Holiday Inn bath robe!
OK, you caught me red handed! Maybe I'm too friendly and they think Lambo owners are supposed to be stuffed shirts. I am just so happy when I am driving I'm everybody's friend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw this guy from a distance and he was getting pretty excited as I slowly approached hoping the light would change. Anyway before I knew it I shook hands with him. I never shake hands, but caught me off guard before I could react. Anyway watch what I did after pulling away, had to get those hands germ free, lol.

Rented it? I thought that was so funny that I was LMAO! I have a 2015 Huracan and like others have been asked alot of questions, but never that one! If you were leaving a Hertz Car Rental, then I could understand his question, but driving on a main street?

Ron

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Wow ... It is sad to see Honolulu so dead.
On the plus side of that some of the most fun I have had driving my cars was during the lockdown last spring. Roads were empty and cops were not bothering with pulling over people

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just to make sure I’m not missing anything: You setup multiple cameras on a Lambo to film yourself and are complaining about touching another human and how you need to get a new steering wheel?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
@Twosherpaz, I don't want to speak for Russ but, I think he liked the CF steering wheel @Blu Bull had and was thinking about upgrading to that maybe sometime in the future. Russ is more Mod crazy than OCD crazy. :giggle: Though, I am sure the man will comment and clarify if I am way out in left field.

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just to make sure I’m not missing anything: You setup multiple cameras on a Lambo to film yourself and are complaining about touching another human and how you need to get a new steering wheel?
Lol, not entirely. The cameras are typically used for my own purposes, I like to see what is going on around me, and while driving I am concentrating on driving. When I get home and play back the drive I see some of the funniest things that I was totally unaware of at the time. It's just fun. Once in awhile I will share one on here. This one struck me funny because the first thing he asked was "is it rented". I get that at least once a month, no idea why. Maybe because it has no license plates yet?

Now the steering wheel is Alcantera and I have no intention of replacing because of that handshake. What we are referring to is the wear of the Alcantera and the difficultly of keeping it clean. I will probably have to replace it in a year or so once it starts to wear down. In the meantime I just have to enjoy it and give it the best care possible. It might have looked like I got hand sanitizer on it, but I did not, my hand was clean and dry. So there you have it.

Reactions: LHP

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Russk
Covid is not the plague and do you really think that shaking someones hand is the opportunity to catch this flu. For me shaking hands is one of the most natural things to do so well done. I am really getting over this fear that the governments and the media create. Yes it is a horrible virus yet I dont think it is worth to shut the world down over. We are all trapped at the moment in our homes etc. With no opportunity to travel etc etc etc. At least here we can still ski during the winter. But it is all getting a little old. I however do not want to sound callous as many people have lost loved ones to this virus.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Russ, I feel your next personalized license plate opportunity. "RENTED" Or how about "RENT ME"

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Russ, I feel your next personalized license plate opportunity. "RENTED" Or how about "RENT ME"
Wish I would have thought of that, very clever and funny! My new plate is

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
LUV IT!

Reactions: Russk
21 - 40 of 73 Posts