Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this guy from a distance and he was getting pretty excited as I slowly approached hoping the light would change. Anyway before I knew it I shook hands with him. I never shake hands, but caught me off guard before I could react. Anyway watch what I did after pulling away, had to get those hands germ free, lol.

Reactions: LHP and Huracaan

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I think I would rather risk getting covid than touching my steering wheel after using hand sanitizers, my wife uses a lot of sanitizer and she has messed up her interior pretty good

·
Premium Member
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! It was not a good situation. I did use sonax when I got home and my wheel seems to be just fine. Usually when I drive through there I keep the top up because it deters people from approaching me.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
It's ok, you know at some point you will need to change to a carbon fiber steering wheel to match all the other pieces :)

Reactions: XSNRGY

·
Premium Member
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's ok, you know at some point you will need to change to a carbon fiber steering wheel to match all the other pieces :)
Yes, I know that time is coming. It takes some of the fun away constantly worrying about that Alcantera. I will probably start thinking about my design now and find a good supplier. Who did yours Blu?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,011 Posts
Looking good Russ! As an aside, I hate, hate hand sanitizers I wait until I can wash my hands but I refuse to use that stuff.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Russ thats pilau! Elbow bump next time dont get sanitizer on your cherry steering wheel HA

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think I would rather risk getting covid than touching my steering wheel after using hand sanitizers, my wife uses a lot of sanitizer and she has messed up her interior pretty good
Yea I heard the stuff is almost like paint stripper!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,011 Posts
Interesting story I ordered a gallon of Meguiar's glass cleaner from Amazon but instead they sent me 4 quarts of hand sanitizer. At the time hand sanitizer was hard to find, and I sure as heck didn't want any, and they sent me a gallon of the stuff. I wanted to send it back but they wouldn't take it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking good Russ! As an aside, I hate, hate hand sanitizers I wait until I can wash my hands but I refuse to use that stuff.
I couldn't help myself, I didn't want to touch anything until I sterilized that right hand.

·
Premium Member
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Russ thats pilau! Elbow bump next time dont get sanitizer on your cherry steering wheel HA
Yes, I know stupid of me. I was pissed at myself afterwards. Never again!

·
Premium Member
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
255 Posts
How many times must I yell at you kids!!!!!!!
Wear driving gloves at all times :)

ps
WTH it’s cloudy! Now the truth comes out. Winter in Hawaii is lousy

·
Registered
316 Posts
Interesting story I ordered a gallon of Meguiar's glass cleaner from Amazon but instead they sent me 4 quarts of hand sanitizer. At the time hand sanitizer was hard to find, and I sure as heck didn't want any, and they sent me a gallon of the stuff. I wanted to send it back but they wouldn't take it. :rolleyes:
Damn, you could have sold it on the black market and made a fortune! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,011 Posts
Damn, you could have sold it on the black market and made a fortune! :LOL:
Funny as heck! Everybody and his brother wanted the stuff except me and I get a gallon of that noxious slime?????

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Yes, I know that time is coming. It takes some of the fun away constantly worrying about that Alcantera. I will probably start thinking about my design now and find a good supplier. Who did yours Blu?
Speaking of Steering wheels just got my new Lotus one, $699 compared to the $3,200 I paid for Evo. Also it's made in CA while Evo one was made in Asia. And quality feels just as good if not better. No Lambo tax is nice

Reactions: Murciful and XSNRGY

·
Premium Member
15,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is so nice! Is that from Robson Design the same as your EVO?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts