Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while sitting here waiting for my SL to be delivered, all I'm doing is shopping around..... I have a couple of questions and I'd like everyone's input. Also, yes I did a search of both topics but kind of getting conflicting info on the Reid.

#1, Id like to get the Fabspeed high flow cats. Catless might be too loud for me and I dont want any CEL. I checked around and it looks like tuning the SL is a pain. VFE tuned my R8 and Nik the owner explained its more difficult. So that's why it looks like I'm leaning to the high flo cats. I did a search and I didnt find any posts related to the cats. Anyone have any opinions or experience with them?

#2, the Reid air intake. Lots of posts of excellent product then also many posts saying its not worth the $2k and its not sure you will get the advertised HP numbers. So Id like to ask opinions on this.

Thanks all!!

·
Registered
SL #7007
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the SL. What color did you get and where are you from?

I ve had a set of delete’s sitting waiting to be installed.... just dreading getting a CEL though.
Nero Noctis and I got it from a dealer in Texas.... Awaiting shipment of the car. A transport picked up my R8 on trade and once it arrives at the dealership, they will ship the SL.

I'm staying away from delete's because it would be too loud for me. Plus the CEL....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.