Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK its just a thought right now, but lately Ive been thinking of moving up to a Merci. After visiting the showroom again today you just cant help but fall for its looks. My G is going to be close to 10k miles by the end of May and usually id be out of the car by now.

I'm hooked on lambos and seriously thinking about making the change later this year. Practicality wise the G is the best car for UK roads IMHO, but Ive never been one for practicality! The thought of bulldozing my way down some country lane actually appeals to me in some twisted way

I'd appreciate opinions on whether i should make the move or just hang tight with a car i really enjoy and to hell with the mileage?

·
Registered
379 Posts

keep the Gallardo and wait for the newer murcie with more hp.
thats what i plan to do, get a gallardo then just see what the replacement for the murcie would be. i would like to get a murcie but the usa/north american version front with sidemarker light is crap. everyone else gets the cooler front end. i like the front triangle side lights better. to replace the front ends including bumper and 2 quarter panels. probably 25k+?
the green murcie is what everyone gets from australia to china, etc.
the yellow murcie is what the usa and canada gets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts