Lamborghini Talk banner

Thinking about an Urus

2723 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  rhyno
I might order a brand new Urus and wanted to ask what the must have options are, I’m really interested in the massage seats, do they work well?

I was thinking about ordering BLU Cepheus as Ad Persoma supposedly won’t let me order any color I want.

also what is the best online forum to talk about the Urus, most forums seem dead.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
It may also depend on which version you are buying. I ordered a pearl capsule and that had some items preselected. But I still added a lot. The one item several people mentioned to me that I was told wasn’t worth getting was the ambient lighting. It’s not a cheap option either. Sadly most other car makers include that in their cars. I can list off all of my options if you like but essentially if it sounds like something you may want I would just get it. The car is already expensive. You will regret it later otherwise. Have fun with the order and then get ready for the painful wait.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.