Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might order a brand new Urus and wanted to ask what the must have options are, I’m really interested in the massage seats, do they work well?

I was thinking about ordering BLU Cepheus as Ad Persoma supposedly won’t let me order any color I want.

also what is the best online forum to talk about the Urus, most forums seem dead.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
This forum is really good. A lot of people helped me with specking mine out. I went with the elegante interior. I can’t help you to much since mine is being built in April, however I did go with the massaging seats, night vision ( dark roads and animals by m me, Park Assistant Package, Front and Rear Seat Heating, Full Electric Front Seats with ventilation and massage, Hands Free Tailgate, Black Anodized Treatment on Aluminum Inserts, Black Gloss Style Package,Black Matt exhaust tailpipes,Heat reflective windscreen, High Gloss Black Details
Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass Acoustic and Heat Insulated ( wanted insulated ) , Advanced 3D "Bang&Olufsen Sound System" 0. Stitching option
Multi-function steering wheel with perforated leather inserts, heated Optional stitching on steering wheel
Q-Citura on Leather b.Elegante Leather , Ambient Light Package ( some say it’s not bring , I still like it.
Embroidered Lamborghini Shield on headrest
Lower Leather Package ( kept Alcantara as other pointed out it sometimes made the speakers sound better ) also saved a few thousand. Premium air quality systemRed Calipers
Rims Taigete 23" Shiny Black 10Jx23 front 11.5Jx23. I was debating on the window shades but ended up not getting them. Became costly enough. I didn’t do any carbon.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thankfully most buyers at this level are/should be savvy enough that they don’t need coaching. It’s all totally subjective, and of course some will prattle off their list. Basically just tick all the boxes, otherwise you’ll regret it. These are toys, and shouldn’t be a wallet busting purchase.

But, since you asked, non-subjective, if you get the 23” you better get the spare tire. Those things suffer from sidewall blowouts a lot, and a can of goop isn’t going to help.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Thankfully most buyers at this level are/should be savvy enough that they don’t need coaching. It’s all totally subjective, and of course some will prattle off their list. Basically just tick all the boxes, otherwise you’ll regret it. These are toys, and shouldn’t be a wallet busting purchase.

But, since you asked, non-subjective, if you get the 23” you better get the spare tire. Those things suffer from sidewall blowouts a lot, and a can of goop isn’t going to help.
Agreed. If you think you may want it get it. When I had a s63 I kept kicking my self for not getting the ceramic breaks and talked my self out of it. Drove one with it and regretted it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It may also depend on which version you are buying. I ordered a pearl capsule and that had some items preselected. But I still added a lot. The one item several people mentioned to me that I was told wasn’t worth getting was the ambient lighting. It’s not a cheap option either. Sadly most other car makers include that in their cars. I can list off all of my options if you like but essentially if it sounds like something you may want I would just get it. The car is already expensive. You will regret it later otherwise. Have fun with the order and then get ready for the painful wait.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm thinking of getting the 21" rims as they will become my winter rims with winter tires. I will find a set of 24" aftermarket rims for the rest of the year. Going to the dealer on Tuesday to spec my options and hopefully place an order.

Has anyone been getting discounts on the Urus?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.