Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you ever have anyone do something to your car that was so offensive to you that you wanted put their lights out? Don't you love the excuse "It's only a car man." :argue:

For example: I went to the mall and was lucky enough to get a front parking spot. When I returned to my car a fat dork was sitting on my daily ride (MB CL600.) When I asked him to get off, his reply was "...what are you getting so @#$!ing excited...it's only a car."

I haven't had my Lambo long enough to have any experiences like this, but I can tell you a dozen more regarding my Corvette. I don't know how I would have reacted if this happened to the Lambo...inappropriate behavior I would think? :boxing:

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I'm not so suprised that someone in NY would do that. :D . In Oklahoma we're not that rude, most people ask if they can even look, but an encounter like that would surely cause me to blow a gasket!

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice New Yorker?

Raymond,
Hey...Not all New Yorkers are bad. Remember I have 18,000,000 people within a 75 mile radius of my house. Your gonna find a few bad apples in the big apple! :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts