Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I recently bought an 2016 AV roadster and it came with no log books or any manuals OR anything else that comes with the car when you buy it new. I have a full history of the car and the Lamborghini distributer here in Sydney, Australia made the previous owner pay for all the stuff I should have received when I bought it and ordered it from Italy. They will also bring a log book up to date will all it's history as the car has been serviced by them from new and has a full, current, Lamborghini warranty. The previous owner lost it ALL when she moved houses.

Anyhow, the stuff arrives next week from Italy and I was hoping you guys can tell me what I can expect to get so that I will get all that came with the car when new. So far I know I am getting:
1. A second key that will be programmed to the car
2. A car cover
3. A battery charger
4. Log book completed by Lamborghini, Sydney.

Can you guys please tell me specifically what manuals and anything else I should get along with 1 - 4 above?

THANKS!! ED

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Congratulations on your new family member. :) I can give you an inventory of what I received when I bought used, but have no idea how inclusive or complete it would be.

There were two keys, plus a plastic "master key" but no idea if that was the same for the SV. Did these things come with 1/18 scale model? Hoping to find one of my car. I have gloves and a couple of special tools for the center locking wheels.

Hope this helps.

Mike

·
Registered
105 Posts
In addition to the above. You should have a manual. Also register your car with the lambo app

I think there was a little black bag this stuff came in.

Yes to the gloves
Yes to the plastic key
“Maybe” for the scale model - not all came with this.

·
Registered
41 Posts
2 keys, make sure they program both, think i had to pay usd 200 buck to reprogram one key. manuals,- believe it was 5 books, (around 7-800 USD if you have to buy... "mobility set" which includes some tools, including the torq for the wheel's, tire inflation "pump", white gloves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts