Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Thinking about producing stickers like that for Huracan and Lamborghini in general, but in more aggressive style. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,896 Posts
I can't imagine it. What exactly would be on the sticker? I once bought some nice Lamborghini shield emblem stickers.

Reactions: EsGHL

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I don't get it why would anybody put stickers like that. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
15,896 Posts
I don't get it why would anybody put stickers like that. :unsure:
Yes, I don't quite understand what or moreover where would you put a sticker? I bought some nice laminated plastic Lamborghini shields from Lambostuff once and they were kind of neat, but I am not a decal or sticker guy.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Get the warning high voltage alarm system stickers. It would be fun just to watch people scared to touch.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,114 Posts
The stickers are not bad but my friend I think most supercar owners would be disinclined to put stickers on their cars. Having said that I have used stickers to repurpose a set of Porsche mats for my Lamborghini but putting stickers on the car itself may be a hard sell. YMMV.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,896 Posts
Get the warning high voltage alarm system stickers. It would be fun just to watch people scared to touch.
lol, that’s not a bad idea!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Oh, um, no. The last time I put stickers on my car was the racecar and they paid me to put them on or they were required. Now if you were selling no fat chicks stickers...

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,114 Posts
Now if you were selling no fat chicks stickers...
Honestly my friend with the way this country is, if he sold those stickers, with half the country being overweight and a third being obese he would severely cut into his pool of potential buyers. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't imagine it. What exactly would be on the sticker? I once bought some nice Lamborghini shield emblem stickers.
Something funny or maybe aggressive. Those stickers mostly for Tesla. Lambo is a different character but I like the idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, um, no. The last time I put stickers on my car was the racecar and they paid me to put them on or they were required. Now if you were selling no fat chicks stickers...
I'll think about fat chicks lol Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The stickers are not bad but my friend I think most supercar owners would be disinclined to put stickers on their cars. Having said that I have used stickers to repurpose a set of Porsche mats for my Lamborghini but putting stickers on the car itself may be a hard sell. YMMV.
Nice! Have never thought about mats stickers. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,114 Posts
Nice! Have never thought about mats stickers. Thanks!
Yes and those stickers have been in place for over 4 months and have been cleaned using ONR without any problem/peeling. I could not find Lamborghini rubber mats........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts