Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
After having Blu Cepheus I really didn't know where to go with the color. As much as I love the blues I forced myself to try something new. I really am looking forward to seeing it in person. Just has to clear documents and then it will go to my dealer where I will have some interior CF pieces installed, battery tender hook up and logo door lights installed. That is it for now, but I am pretty sure I will get the HP wing and possibly the Akrapovic exhaust. I will know the moment I drive it off.

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Previously I stated that the Gloss Black Rear Bumper and Diffuser option was around $2200 add. It was way off, it actually cost $3600. that was why it was a hard decision to make. Body color would have been at no cost.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Previously I stated that the Gloss Black Rear Bumper and Diffuser option was around $2200 add. I was way off, it actually cost $3600. that was why it was a hard decision to make. Body color would have been at no cost.
I looked at 2 cars that had body color and it wasnt for me. So didnt mind that $3,600 charge

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
I think the black bits in the rear are a nice contrast otherwise it would be a tad too much Green. Though that shade of Green is stunning!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
I think it works better on some colors than others, green, yellow and orange are just to bright for it. I did look at an orange with it and figured if I bought I would just change diffuser to a carbon fiber one, figure saving that $3,600 would pay for most of cost of it

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks for the support, I went back & forth on that rear end color a dozen times and because it is such a bright green I just thought I better tone it down a little. Also I have seen accent stipes on the diffuser that match the car color and it looks really nice.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
^^^Accent stripes are a nice touch!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow colour turned out perfect. Great job!

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
The pics do ZERO justice to the color..just wait until you see it in that Honolulu sun
Yes I have heard that from others that have seen it in person. Can’t wait.

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Thanks achawla & 580dash!
I’m a very lucky guy to be able own a car like this , and very grateful for all the kinds words from such a wonderful group of car lovers.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
I’m a very lucky guy to be able own a car like this , and very grateful for all the kinds words from such a wonderful group of car lovers.
The group is comprised of lovers with a shared Lamborghini obsession. Though, unlike me, you were smart enough to jump on the Lamborghini train early. In my case, I took an unfortunate detour with Porsche. Though, in the end, life is a collection of experiences good and bad and it's more the journey than the destination. Russ bottom line, enjoy your beautiful new EVO you earned it and you deserve too have fun! 🥂

Reactions: Russk

·
Registered
316 Posts
LOL- I enjoyed my P-car. Though I must admit, attending the one Porsche club of America meeting was enough for me. Felt like a tax accountants christmas party - not my crowd at all. (Nothing wrong with accountants, just not the kind of "party" I enjoy).

The group is comprised of lovers with a shared Lamborghini obsession. Though, unlike me, you were smart enough to jump on the Lamborghini train early. In my case, I took an unfortunate detour with Porsche. Though, in the end, life is a collection of experiences good and bad and it's more the journey than the destination. Russ bottom line, enjoy your beautiful new EVO you earned it and you deserve too have fun! 🥂

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
LOL- I enjoyed my P-car. Though I must admit, attending the one Porsche club of America meeting was enough for me. Felt like a tax accountants christmas party - not my crowd at all. (Nothing wrong with accountants, just not the kind of "party" I enjoy).
I hear you but I did like my 718 Cayman S, and I still have affection for that car the Carrera and Carrera S, Meh. If you are going to do Porsche I would either do the 718 or one of the GT cars.

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Big congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures!
I went down to the dealers today to see it for the first time in person. I got a couple of pics but it really needs to get outside for some decent photos.

If you look close you will see my 2018 in the background.

Reactions: DXM31 and Rainier G

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
^^^Sweet! When is your EVO going to be released from detention? Blu is blue indeed, kicked to the Lamborghini netherworld.

41 - 60 of 229 Posts