Lamborghini Talk banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Go to about 1 minute mark and there is a small taste of the exhaust note under 4500 rpms. I can't wait to let it rip!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
Very cool Russ.....are you still intending to do the Akrapovic exhaust?

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
I’m still thinking about the Akrapovic if it ever gets approved. However if I had to I could be satisfied with the stock system.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
I’m still thinking about the Akrapovic if it ever gets approved. However if I had to I could be satisfied with the stock system.
I have only had the EVO for a short time but the exhaust note appears to keep improving with more mileage so you may find less of a need to change it as time goes on.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
I have changed my exhaust on most cars but don't plan on it on Evo, sound is great and I think what you are noticing more is the temporary disabling of the pops and cracks and no exhaust you will add will change that. To get those back you would need it done with a tune and then I think stock exhaust would probably be enough for you. But I'm not messing with a tune that would most likely void some of warranty and risk my car burning up, well at least the cats

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
I have changed my exhaust on most cars but don't plan on it on Evo, sound is great and I think what you are noticing more is the temporary disabling of the pops and cracks and no exhaust you will add will change that. To get those back you would need it done with a tune and then I think stock exhaust would probably be enough for you. But I'm not messing with a tune that would most likely void some of warranty and risk my car burning up, well at least the cats
Yes a tune can add pops & crackles and is a lot less expensive than the Akrapovic exhaust. I’m not going to be doing either right away, I will give it some time and see what I think.

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
It’s winter!!! You darn kids better put a coat on or you’ll catch a cold!!!
Yes I had to hunt for a sweater this morning, it dipped just below 69 degrees! But quickly came back to a comfy 75.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci
221 - 229 of 229 Posts