Lamborghini Talk banner

201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Speaking of mods have put your Pedalbox on new car yet? Was playing with mine yesterday and now have it set on race +1 red
Yes, but I haven't tried it yet. Next drive I will work it out and let you know. On my 580 red was a little too sensitive for me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It is pearl and sparkles in sunlight, definately not flat! It simply is not Scandal but that is what my badge on the underside of the frunk lid says. I sent it to my dealer for an explanation.
Imagine when you go to resell it, someone might think it’s been repainted. Maybe not a big deal, but I would verify with dealer why the discrepancy

awesome car!!! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Imagine when you go to resell it, someone might think it’s been repainted. Maybe not a big deal, but I would verify with dealer why the discrepancy

awesome car!!! Congrats!
Yes I sent the photo to the dealer and asked for an explanation. Still waiting to hear.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
@AngelOfMurci, oh goodness! Hope you have a snowblower. We had a little snow in Central Texas on Sunday by the next day there was hardly a trace.......though, the summers are a tad warm.

·
Registered
102 Posts
@AngelOfMurci, oh goodness! Hope you have a snowblower. We had a little snow in Central Texas on Sunday by the next day there was hardly a trace.......though, the summers are a tad warm.
Yep, got a good snowblower.

fyi, it’s interesting about driving in heat... most people on this site complain about driving in cold weather. I thought I would be the same. However, in early December I took the roadster out when it was 35F. Had no top, set the heater on, wore a ski cap and a simple golf pullover. Had the most enjoyable driving experience ever. I enjoyed driving it more than in extreme heat. NOTE: I wouldn’t ever drive it when snow has fallen, as salted roads will do damage. Thus, the car will sit until Spring, once all the salt has washed away.

I can remember talking to the Texas salesman, he commented about how awesome it is to drive in cooler weather. Now I understand why.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
Yes, the heat here can be a tad extreme but you acclimate, or so they tell me.:rolleyes: Though, seriously, I have grown to love the Lone Star State and for the time being this is our home for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
122 Posts
RUSS IT LOOKS SO SO SO SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!

So you def see that the sport sets have a lot more room as ive said right? Also not sure if you remember about the exhaust discussion but it has more natural single loud backfires than the constant many crackles of the older car? How do you like it so far exhaust wise?

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
RUSS IT LOOKS SO SO SO SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!

So you def see that the sport sets have a lot more room as ive said right? Also not sure if you remember about the exhaust discussion but it has more natural single loud backfires than the constant many crackles of the older car? How do you like it so far exhaust wise?
I really like everything about this car. The exhaust is more than enough for almost anyone, I'm not sure if I will need to upgrade now. There are less pop and backfires, but I can fix that with a simple ECU tune. The seats are everything I could have hope for and MORE! They sit lower and go further back. They wrap around me perfectly, just spectacular. I would highly recommend them if you have the option.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Any tune that would remove a safety feature is a tune I would avoid. These cats get very hot and I think you could risk serious damage messing with things. Also no way warranty would cover damage as they would easily find the tune.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
Any tune that would remove a safety feature is a tune I would avoid. These cats get very hot and I think you could risk serious damage messing with things. Also no way warranty would cover damage as they would easily find the tune.
You mean a tune that creates more snap, crackles and pops? It would create too much heat?

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
You can do a tune that does more pops but the car will still temporarily shut them off when cats get to hot, so you really don't gain much. Now I guess they could add something to that tune that would disable that safety feature but that sounds like a horrible idea. Most good tunes would never remove a safety feature, I know my VF tune didnt. Remember those pops are little explosions and do raise cat temp

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am taking all precautions, got the touchscreen gloves and if I don't want to wear the gloves I purchased a cover.
Alcantara is a man-made material, it is pretty sturdy and easily cleaned. I had an alcantara phone case on old phone that as you can imagine was handled literally all the time. Just some dishsoap and a toothbrush every few months had it looking new. I would recommend a proper cleaning solution and cleaning brush for the lambo though!

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Alcantara is a man-made material, it is pretty sturdy and easily cleaned. I had an alcantara phone case on old phone that as you can imagine was handled literally all the time. Just some dishsoap and a toothbrush every few months had it looking new. I would recommend a proper cleaning solution and cleaning brush for the lambo though!
Thanks for that Nick, I’m going to buy a solution cleaner called Sonax. Albert recommended it.
Sonax (206141) Upholstery and Alcantara Cleaner - 8.45 fl. oz., 250 Milliliter

Reactions: nickorette

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Thanks for that Nick, I’m going to buy a solution cleaner called Sonax. Albert recommended it.
Sonax (206141) Upholstery and Alcantara Cleaner - 8.45 fl. oz., 250 Milliliter
Thanks for posting this. I don’t have any alcantara in the EVO but I do have a ton in the RS so I’m curious to see how it works out. My stee wheel is pretty matted.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
The Sonax works very well, and when cleaning the seats I would first go over them with a vacuum cleaner to pick any light dust and debris. I also purchased a brush (see Amazon link) to work the Sonax into the Alcantara fibers and more thoroughly clean the surfaces. After the application of the Sonax you can let it dry and I again go back and lightly vacuum the cleaned surfaces. I have included a video of the Sonax application and the actual part where the reviewer actually applies the Sonax starts at 1:41........Also Matt from Obsessed Garage has some good videos you may want to check out. One last word, for the steering wheel I have one word, gloves.....................that is, touchscreen friendly leather gloves. Orsini Fratelli make great driving gloves. ;)

·
Premium Member
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Thanks, welcome back Fabo!

Reactions: fabo
201 - 218 of 218 Posts