Lamborghini Talk banner

181 - 200 of 218 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Thanks guys. The seats are so nice. The overall comfort & positioning is fantastic.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
That is one beautiful car! Love the color and blends right in with the local flora. Cops will never see you coming :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
Thanks guys. The seats are so nice. The overall comfort & positioning is fantastic.
Absolutely, and as I commented previously, I especially like the quick forward and back adjustment with the front seat lever. It allows quick entry and exit of the EVO.

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Absolutely, and as I commented previously, I especially like the quick forward and back adjustment with the front seat lever. It allows quick entry and exit of the EVO.
I noticed the sport seats have a slot in the top of the carbon fiber for the seat belt. I just slipped my belt in it and it makes it a lot easier to find the belt. Is everyone else with sport seats using this?

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Here's what I am referring to, the slit in the CF at the top right hand side.

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #189

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #190

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I was thinking of getting a steering wheel cover to protect my Alcantera, what do you think?

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Needs to be green. I only had my wheel on for 7 weeks and 800 miles and was already matted down. Really enjoyed my first ride yesterday with new wheel on

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
I was thinking of getting a steering wheel cover to protect my Alcantera, what do you think?
That is just too funny!!! Looks great, real class.....:rolleyes: o_O Love the color?????

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Needs to be green. I only had my wheel on for 7 weeks and 800 miles and was already matted down. Really enjoyed my first ride yesterday with new wheel on
I am taking all precautions, got the touchscreen gloves and if I don't want to wear the gloves I purchased a cover.

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
That is just too funny!!! Looks great, real class.....:rolleyes: o_O Love the color?????
I thought you might like that Albert, it is the NEW color of choice we just don't know it yet.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
I like the feel of leather. Did keep core though in case I decide to go back .

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Speaking of mods have put your Pedalbox on new car yet? Was playing with mine yesterday and now have it set on race +1 red

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
I thought you might like that Albert, it is the NEW color of choice we just don't know it yet.
Russ, you and I see possibilities where others simply see Cousin "It" wrapped around the steering wheel.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,399 Posts
I like the feel of leather. Did keep core though in case I decide to go back .
I also like the feel and wear characteristics of leather but there are quite a few that lean toward the Alcantara. I prefer leather because it requires minimal maintenance.

Speaking of mods have put your Pedalbox on new car yet? Was playing with mine yesterday and now have it set on race +1 red
I did received it but sent it back...........long boring story.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
I also like the feel and wear characteristics of leather but there are quite a few that lean toward the Alcantara. I prefer leather because it requires minimal maintenance.

I did received it but sent it back...........long boring story.
Surprised as my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Russ have you put yours on?

181 - 200 of 218 Posts