Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have it yet and these are a bit crude. My friend on the docks found it for me after it was offloaded from the vessel. Here it sits for now!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
Wow, looks fantastic......looks like a Lean, Mean, Green Fighting Machine.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
220 Posts
Wow! Almost home! I’m sure you’re thrilled! Congrats, it looks very sharp in that Verde Singh!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Congrats!! Waits almost over

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,346 Posts
Absolutely stunning, the colour looks amazing on the RWD.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Very cool!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
How much longer Russ? Boy you have your spies well placed for good intel!

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! I sent the pics to my salesman and told him it is sitting there waiting. He had not been notified by anyone, and I am waiting to hear back. I assume a few more days.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
Do you mind if I and @surfah stroll down to the dock and take her for a spin. I won't even bother with the goofy manuals Break-in recommendations. I just thought I would launch that idea and see if it flies. ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,941 Posts
The Huracan EVO ICE may not be environmentally friendly but that Bright Green color is.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Not going to lie Russ. Those are the ugliest rims I have ever seen on a Lambo. I think you should ask for a refund. I think they have taken aerodynamics to an ugly level... HAHAHAHAHA.. Cant wait to see it sans the aero bits. Congrats. I love the green shades on the H.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
My my my... You lucky dog. I can't imagine this ever gets old.

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you mind if I and @surfah stroll down to the dock and take her for a spin. I won't even bother with the goofy manuals Break-in recommendations. I just thought I would launch that idea and see if it flies. ;)
Yeah, sure let me know what you think, and go ahead and peg that redline!
STUNNING MAZEL!!!! PS, did you specifically option for the rear diffuser to be unpainted?
It’s The gloss black option, I think around $2200 I thought having it in body color was just too much green.

·
Premium Member
16,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not going to lie Russ. Those are the ugliest rims I have ever seen on a Lambo. I think you should ask for a refund. I think they have taken aerodynamics to an ugly level... HAHAHAHAHA.. Cant wait to see it sans the aero bits. Congrats. I love the green shades on the H.
Lol, I cant wait to see the rims, but glad they are protected.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts