·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the very very best battery; you gentleman would use

·
Registered
149 Posts
Very interested in this. My 6.0 has an issue with the starter solenoid clicking, even after having the battery tender on with a newish battery. However, if I take the car for a decent run, there's never a problem straight afterwards, suggesting you can't beat a good old charge from the alternator. It might be that it just needs that little extra boost.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This was interesting to me also as I replaced my battery for a new one not long after I purchased it, but those that know of what happened to me & the 5 month coma & memory loss due the illness, I'm thinking the big Devil needs some help now too. I had battery tender on my car & today was the first time I got into the beast; however it would not start or even do a single thing? It's as if there was no battery there?

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,330 Posts
Sudesh, congratulations on being back into your car and feeling up to it. A battery or your starter can be replaced but you cannot, so it is awesome knowing that you are up and about. God bless your health.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,330 Posts
That said, is it possible you disconnected the battery? Don’t forget there is a battery disconnection behind the driver seat.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I received notice just today from these guys and it has a discount code: 15% off with "RENN15"

This is my next battery when my Optima runs down.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I received notice just today from these guys and it has a discount code: 15% off with "RENN15"

This is my next battery when my Optima runs down.
That looks very nice
I will add this to my wish list with my vehicles

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Same. I have them in all my cars. I just replaced the Roadster one. It took 9 years to fail!
Just to clarify - it's the Yellow Top.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you kindly for the nice feedback to my health. I may try & do it myself if not I do know of a Company that could do the job, they where amazing on my X5 4.8is & F40. If I do get them to work on the Diablo, I'll be beside them like glue. I do not what I my very rare highly Polished rim damaged in any way. I was not aware or forgotten due to the memory loss, about the the behind the seat?

That said, is it possible you disconnected the battery? Don’t forget there is a battery disconnection behind the driver seat.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My oh my!! You guys get a hell of a lot of great battery options than here in Ireland. We don't even have a Lamborghini dealer here. It would an look out for the mentioned batteries on eBay or trying US dealers.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts