9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Gotta agree with you..they are my favorite looking Gallardo. I love the car and the reason behind it...Valentino is a great guy..met him twice..Nice as can be. I have a world of respect for him..the car was dedicated for the right guy. Here are some I have seen

Me, Balboni, and his personal car

Me, Valentino Balboni, and his Balboni by a7xbass94, on Flickr
Balboni's 6 speed Balboni (decals were for the Fireball Run)

Fireball Run LP550-2 VB by a7xbass94, on Flickr
Balboni servicing his Balboni..kinda cool to witness

Valentino Balboni servicing his LP550-2 by a7xbass94, on Flickr
I love the gold rims.

LP550-2 and Light Trails by a7xbass94, on Flickr

Italian Beauties by a7xbass94, on Flickr
Another orange LP550 VB E-gear

LP550-2 Balboni Edition by a7xbass94, on Flickr

LP550 and LP560 in SC by a7xbass94, on Flickr

2 Bulls and a Horse by a7xbass94, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HaHA

LMAO at his shorts socks and shoes while servicing :D Awesome :)
haha yeah I saw that! that was hysterical. I guess when you have an exotic car named after you, you gotta start setting trends. Who knows, you might be doing that in a couple years.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
that's an awesome pic...
Thanks! Took a ton of time to edit...It was just something I could not pass up taking a picture of...I was so excited that when I saw it, I parked and shut off my engine and sprinted over to get the pic...without putting my truck in park...and was embarrassed as hell when the owner of the Lambo dealership troubleshooted why I couldn't remove my key...he shifted it in to park, smiled, and walked away....

·
Registered
145 Posts
After seeing the Valentino Balboni in person, I can honestly say that it has by far the most presence of any Gallardo that I have ever seen. I absolutely love the white stripe, and the fact that it is rear drive is really interesting to me.

Here is a cool review from Autocar.uk about Valentino Balboni Edition: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni | Ultimate Street Videos, Car Reviews, Car News

That is a car that I strive to own one day.

Mehhh as far as looks go it's a 560 with a stripe and 08 superleggera rims. Does nothing for me as looks go. I'd love to take it to the track that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
RWD is more of a driver's car.....

the AWD is more suited for everybody...
There is that argument, though you'd think being a Lambo would be enough to be classified as a driver's car.

What I really meant is that with the styling, the stripe, the limited edition status and the VB name attached to it I would have expected way more demand. Think it would have sold better as a 560-4 VB?

The sales failure of this RWD makes the "new" 550-2 base model all the more confusing to me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts