Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this time of COVID-19, I find myself challenged with finding things to do in order to stay sane and reasonably happy. As a brand new owner of a 2021 Huracan EVO, I am looking forward to spending some quality time in the car looking for new roads and new adventures. I love, love, love the sounds and visceral experience of the car and that provides a beautiful backdrop and sense of a grand event! That said, I love music and over the years I have enjoyed many different genres of music. In the quest for new roads and new adventures, I’m also looking forward to new soundtracks to augment my experiences.

The most immediate song that comes to mind when I brought the car home was Rock you like a Huracan (hurricane) by the scorpions and back in (Helene) black by AC/DC.

What are your guys favorite songs or bands you like to listen to when you drive?

·
Registered
2019 Huracan Performante Spyder
92 Posts
I genuinely never listen to music or anything else when I drive the Perf - nothing's allowed to interfere with the sound of the V10!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,068 Posts
Absolutely love music especially when I drive, and this is one of my all time favorites that I posted in my thread Tunes and ICE......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts