Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts
Added a link to the spark plug comparison and made some minor edits.

Just an FYI,
Plugs that come from the factory now for the early cars are NGK, they are only available from the dealer. You cannot source those plugs from any other source. LPs use a proprietary plug that only goes in a couple of engines the VW group uses. There are other plugs that will run in the Gallardo engine. Will they run as well or better than the factory plugs has yet to be documented.

How about a description of how to safely remove the rear end for maintenance ie. exhaust wrapping/getting to those rear light clusters etc.

Keep up the great work

John
Hi A.M.:wave:

+1.

This would be a great DIY exercise.:)

Your good work is much appreciated.:hail:

cheers,
john

Sorry lamboPerth, I was suggesting this would be a useful exercise if someone was willing to do so. I have just had my car for a few months and as yet don't have the skills or confidence to put something out on the web
Hi John,

I was not suggesting that you show us how to remove a rear bumper.:)

There is a write up within the site below on how to do it for a pre-LP Gallardo.

Installing a '06 Muffler in a '05 Gallardo

I was just wondering if there was a more recent 'how to do it' for removing the rear bumper of the LP5xx gallardos.

cheers,
john

What a great and useful theme!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.