Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we just had a photoshoot at Callaway winery in Temecula, CA. They were very kind to let us use their facility and here are the results of the shoot. Also you'll see some similar shots in a December issue of a popular magazine ;)

The car shot features the Renown R70 front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, rear spoiler and our R5-C wheels.

You can view the full album here:
Photoshoot album by Ray_Fong Razzi - Photo Sharing

·
Registered
468 Posts
Beautiful car! How much is that front bumper?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no not ADV. Those are Renown R5-C. Little different in design from theirs. Its the same concave type of profile though. The bumper starts at $3700 and also available with carbon lower like on the car for $5200

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Damn, everything is tastefully done! Very nice.

Please tell me you are going to be making a clear bonnet soon? The Lambo world really needs someone making aftermarket ones that don't cost the size of a small car.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've actually had a number of people asking me about the cover. The proper way to do it is to form pexiglass to mold a nice piece, which can get expensive. Also due to the size, that is A Lot of carbon fiber which would drive the price up as the material and finishing work on it is extensive.

The only inexpensive way to do it is to make it in FRP Composite so that it can withstand the heat and offer it with a pexiglass.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,000 Posts
Now those are photographs! Black is difficult and you made it happen.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I actually would like to see a aggressively built orange or verde spyder. I seen a pretty nice white one awhile back . I like your black G like blackie said black is hard to photograph. But your shots are awesome. I really wasn't a fan of the 570 bumper but it's awesome on this black G , maybe it's cause yours flows with the sides and the rear. Very well put together car. Looks like it could be factory built.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Back end - really nice.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I've actually had a number of people asking me about the cover. The proper way to do it is to form pexiglass to mold a nice piece, which can get expensive. Also due to the size, that is A Lot of carbon fiber which would drive the price up as the material and finishing work on it is extensive.

The only inexpensive way to do it is to make it in FRP Composite so that it can withstand the heat and offer it with a pexiglass.
FRP and plexi is fine with me!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts