Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if anyone here has a real connection to the inside of lambo HQ who can shed light
to new members looking to get a A Evo.
Is the car still being built ?
If yes up to what date?
Just seems like a lot of dealers taking deposits but no guarantees.
My personal experience with my dealer that got me a car and was delivered in january .
I called him to see if i can get a StO and he says nope...then i ask how about a evo he says
24 months out.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
With all the news Lamborghini has come out with change over starting in 2023 I can't see getting an Evo in 24 months. Sounds like shady dealership. And I do believe they are starting to cancel orders, we have already seen some cases of it. So if you don't have an order in now I see no chance you are getting one but probably could buy one a dealer has coming in but will be at a marked up price

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
No clarity on the near term availability of the EVO but when I asked my SA a month or so ago he said new clients are having to wait 12 to 18 months from deposit to delivery but with all the new models being released I think it seems more and more likely if you don’t have an allocation in hand, at this point, you will come up empty handed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lambo CEO has stated 2024 models will be electrified. So 2023 is last model year of Huracan before replacement. Cut-off to get allocation for 2023 model year is May 2023… so if you don’t have an allocation (not order) by then then no Evo. The key question is between now and May 2023 how many allocations will your dealer get and how many already ahead of you?

·
Registered
730 Posts
May 2023 is cut off for the last delivery, if you got allocated May 2023 you’d have a 2024 EVO by the time it delivers which is not possible.

When I picked up my EVO the sales associate told me he was quoting at least 14 months for delivery of an EVO and 18 months for Urus. That means the last orders will be taken by next month.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
So where does the Technica fit into all of this?

·
Registered
128 Posts
May 2023 is cut off for the last delivery, if you got allocated May 2023 you’d have a 2024 EVO by the time it delivers which is not possible.

When I picked up my EVO the sales associate told me he was quoting at least 14 months for delivery of an EVO and 18 months for Urus. That means the last orders will be taken by next month.
This is not what my dealer told me or Lamborghini North America rep. But who knows they may be blowing smoke up my you know what.

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

According to this, I guess latest cut off is April 2023 to get car in December.

·
Registered
67 Posts
They can deliver cars from a year prior with the prior years model year.

for instance, I ordered a 2021 HC Durango and it Delivered 12/18/21 as a 2021. I asked if it would be a 2022 because of how late it was ordered and they said it could deliver well into 2022 as a 2021.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
It was under the impression that the replacement could be ordered in 2024 and would be a 2025 YM. You would think that there would be a 2024 YM Huracan?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Give it sometime and the Huracan will drop significantly to sticker and less on the used market and the dealers lot. There are 140 Evo on the market now and they are sitting. The car flippers will stop flipping soon and cancel their orders! The exotic car market follows the economy and market very well and it does not look promising in the near future.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Give it sometime and the Huracan will drop significantly to sticker and less on the used market and the dealers lot. There are 140 Evo on the market now and they are sitting. The car flippers will stop flipping soon and cancel their orders! The exotic car market follows the economy and market very well and it does not look promising in the near future.
That actually does make sense, I hope you are right.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Only reason they are sitting is most are asking crazy high prices, $50+ over what they should be, they will sell and prices will still be for more than new for most.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
There is a reason they are not lowering prices, they know that is happening and that people are not going to be able to place new orders. With iconic Lamborghini V10's coming to an end those cars will sell at a high premium

1 - 20 of 244 Posts