Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My EVO has been at the dealer for over a week now and it might go another week. When my 580 was gone before to the dealer, I had my 3 RS or AMG C63 S to drive. I've gotten rid of several cars over the last year and the downsizing has been nice as well as I sold at the right time.

Most know here that I DD my EVO and rack up the miles. Instead of driving my ML, I've been using the Audi Q5 loaner. It sure is nice running around town on errands and not worrying about where I park, potholes, rocks/trucks on the highway and dips. Another plus is the ease of getting in and out of an SUV compared to a Lambo. In addition, I'm really enjoying the two radio controls in the Q5, heated steering wheel, blind spot assist and a host of other features that make it a joy to drive.

All in all the feeling of "missing" my EVO subsided after just a couple of days. With that said, I'm sure I'll be thrilled when it comes time to go and pick it up. Just rambling on about some musings is all.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
You probably posted it but whats going on with the Evo?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
My EVO has been at the dealer for over a week now and it might go another week. When my 580 was gone before to the dealer, I had my 3 RS or AMG C63 S to drive. I've gotten rid of several cars over the last year and the downsizing has been nice as well as I sold at the right time.

Most know here that I DD my EVO and rack up the miles. Instead of driving my ML, I've been using the Audi Q5 loaner. It sure is nice running around town on errands and not worrying about where I park, potholes, rocks/trucks on the highway and dips. Another plus is the ease of getting in and out of an SUV compared to a Lambo. In addition, I'm really enjoying the two radio controls in the Q5, heated steering wheel, blind spot assist and a host of other features that make it a joy to drive.

All in all the feeling of "missing" my EVO subsided after just a couple of days. With that said, I'm sure I'll be thrilled when it comes time to go and pick it up. Just rambling on about some musings is all.
You miss your girlfriend. I am sure you must be getting some cosmetic surgery done to her, maybe twin knobs?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
One week is nothing my 580-2 was at the dealer for 6 weeks over a 2 month period spring 2020.

The repair was covered out of warranty thanks to my phenomenal service manager so i couldnt complain.

Given the loaner choice i passed on the Soccer Mom Q5 and drove a Nogaro blue A5 loaner which had a B&O stereo with 3 knobs in addition to being way more sexy than a Q5.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Being 6'2" I've spent my life crouching to get in and out of sports cars. I passed on an Audi sedan and took the Q5 because of it being taller. It's nice to just slide right into the seat and getting out is a breeze.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
One week is nothing my 580-2 was at the dealer for 6 weeks over a 2 month period spring 2020.

The repair was covered out of warranty thanks to my phenomenal service manager so i couldnt complain.

Given the loaner choice i passed on the Soccer Mom Q5 and drove a Nogaro blue A5 loaner which had a B&O stereo with 3 knobs in addition to being way more sexy than a Q5.
They do give great loaners. My last was a new M5 BMW and before that it was a Maserati SUV.

Reactions: surfah

·
Registered
26 Posts
Being 6'2" I've spent my life crouching to get in and out of sports cars. I passed on an Audi sedan and took the Q5 because of it being taller. It's nice to just slide right into the seat and getting out is a breeze.
I'm 6'3 and have a 2021 Q8 and 2021 A6. The A6 is actually quite nice for my height comfort and ease wise.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm 6'3 and have a 2021 Q8 and 2021 A6. The A6 is actually quite nice for my height comfort and ease wise.
I feel 6'3" would be the max in a Huracan w/comfort seats. I'm sure there are taller drivers but it might start to get uncomfortable having to compensate certain adjustments so as not to have your head touching the headliner. A Spyder with the roof up - forget it. Having the seat adjusted where I want it, I have a little over an inch of headroom left which works for me. Plus it still gives me decent visibility without having to crane my neck except for a little at stop lights.

·
Registered
2021 Audi R8 V10 RWD
101 Posts
Both the A6 and Q8 are black/black/black optics so pretty fun looking like a funeral precession when leaving the neighborhood lol. Are you going to sell the R8 when the evo comes?
Yea I plan on trading in the R8 for the EVO/Tecnica, so I wont have a full Audi garage anymore.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts