Lamborghini Talk banner

The next baby Lamborghini - successor of the Huracan we all love

18470 Views 287 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  Huracaan
Lets start a thread to keep track on news and rumors around the next baby Lamborghini. I do not have any own insights to share yet but our forum friend from Italy has that I saw in a Sterrato thread…

The new small Hybrid is ready at the factory….

Reactions: APB and Lambo18Feb
201 - 220 of 288 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Arancio Xanto Current
211 Posts
Cars are designed well in advance. The AV replacement started development back in 2018. The LP700 started development back in 2008 so there's probably plenty of information on the H replacement internally.
You know what’s weird, when I saved the picture online for the Tecnica. The details of the pic dated back to 2020 on November 18th. That would mean the picture was created 18 months before the actual unveiling of the Tecnica. There might be a simple answer, or maybe not. But am I missing something?

Attachments

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Wait, so you've seen the new Huracan 2 years early?!
A lot is likely to change from now to release day I'm sure.
New infotainment is an obvious change they'll make.

With all that said, don't thinky mind/imagination can take speculating the new Huracan & Aventador replacements at the same time, haha!! Time to let this thread rest for about a half year😂.

V.
You are one "Fan Boy", simple amateur for me.I don't want waste even a second with you.Go to see what happens with your president Biden and don't reply my post anymore.Im so tired of toxic people everywhere and for sure I'll stop using this profile in certain moment

· Registered
260 Posts
Wait, so you've seen the new Huracan 2 years early?!
A lot is likely to change from now to release day I'm sure.
New infotainment is an obvious change they'll make.

With all that said, don't thinky mind/imagination can take speculating the new Huracan & Aventador replacements at the same time, haha!! Time to let this thread rest for about a half year😂.

V.
It likely debuts at Quail next year. Mitja has definitely done some sketches and even clay models with the team for Lambo8888 to see.

I personally think it will have proper headlights, rather than whatever front Terzo Millennio had.

· Registered
206 Posts
You are one "Fan Boy", simple amateur for me.I don't want waste even a second with you.Go to see what happens with your president Biden and don't reply my post anymore.Im so tired of toxic people everywhere and for sure I'll stop using this profile in certain moment
???? I wasn't being rude to you one bit.... simply asked a question. But your response echos what 2Tired, Leon, and others have been stating about you for a while now... Extremely defensive for absolutely no reason at all. Nothing about my response screams "fan boy". Seems if you feel threatened on bit to anyone calling you out for shouting generic info, like you have the inside scoop (never any proof you do), you get defensive. Listen....WE DONT CARE if you give"unheard" news or not! We'll all eventually get the info. You won't get a check from anyone hear, no credits, no cookies, nothing. Don't try too hard to "please us first". We do thank you for the little bit of correct info you do provide, but lately it's been very very little, and mostly incorrect, or common sense news. When you realize you're incorrect, you go back to your post and edit it with "....".
Hate to have been so quiet about your post and "info" for so long, but as others have stated, it's super obvious to me that you have no credentials with Lamborghini, no true inside scoop/no relation, not on the pay roll with them, etc. Just a passionate owner, like the rest of us. We can respect you for that, as it's a win and an honor to be an owner.
Believe I've said enough....silly to get upset about a car, just a car, that's not even out yet, hasn't been announced yet, and whom only insiders have any info on😎👍!

V.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
???? I wasn't being rude to you one bit.... simply asked a question. But your response echos what 2Tired, Leon, and others have been stating about you for a while now... Extremely defensive for absolutely no reason at all. Nothing about my response screams "fan boy". Seems if you feel threatened on bit to anyone calling you out for shouting generic info, like you have the inside scoop (never any proof you do), you get defensive. Listen....WE DONT CARE if you give"unheard" news or not! We'll all eventually get the info. You won't get a check from anyone hear, no credits, no cookies, nothing. Don't try too hard to "please us first". We do thank you for the little bit of correct info you do provide, but lately it's been very very little, and mostly incorrect, or common sense news. When you realize you're incorrect, you go back to your post and edit it with "....".
Hate to have been so quiet about your post and "info" for so long, but as others have stated, it's super obvious to me that you have no credentials with Lamborghini, no true inside scoop/no relation, not on the pay roll with them, etc. Just a passionate owner, like the rest of us. We can respect you for that, as it's a win and an honor to be an owner.
Believe I've said enough....silly to get upset about a car, just a car, that's not even out yet, hasn't been announced yet, and whom only insiders have any info on😎👍!

V.
Don't worry,go to see Biden......On the way to the circus don't forget to take Leon and the "Tired guy" (WHICH TIRES EVERYONE HERE)......Group of clow....s
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Smile Automotive design

· Registered
166 Posts
OMG please dont start this fight again you guys.. I think we all have to appreciate the lambo8888 info/inputs since seems like he is well more educated and knowledgeable than anyone else here speaking of the H replacement ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
240 Posts
It likely debuts at Quail next year. Mitja has definitely done some sketches and even clay models with the team for Lambo8888 to see.

I personally think it will have proper headlights, rather than whatever front Terzo Millennio had.
I think it will have the “Y” style taillights to mimic the “Y” style front LED lights that everyone pretty much agrees the front end will have.

· Premium Member
211 Posts
I reckon it's going to be a V8TT and it will look like the Super Trofeo EVO 2 but not as aggressive so no bonnet or fender scoops....that will be reserved for the new STO...:cool:

View attachment 324076
View attachment 324077
Would love for the H R to take some cues from the super trofeo. Especially the thin headlights and tailights, makes it look so aggressive.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
OMG please dont start this fight again you guys.. I think we all have to appreciate the lambo8888 info/inputs since seems like he is well more educated and knowledgeable than anyone else here speaking of the H replacement ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I shared only for my pleasure.Thank God🙏🙏🙏,that I don't need to wait for a cash check in my life from Vitveet.Will be very miserable life ⚰⚰⚰
Cloud Sky Atmosphere Daytime Ecoregion

· Registered
206 Posts
I shared only for my pleasure.Thank God🙏🙏🙏,that I don't need to wait for a cash check in my life from Vitveet.Will be very miserable life ⚰⚰⚰ View attachment 324095
😑. Not even sure what that's supposed to mean...you absolutely don't know me from a can of paint. My life is far from miserable and I could make yours less miserable as well 🙂. But you can do that yourself by not trying to make us think you know more about Lamborghini's future than you really do. We're all here to learn from each other, accept that. No point in getting defensive any longer.
Have a good day! No love loss at all 👍!

V.

· Registered
35 Posts
While I am not in a position to provide some insight knowledge into the HQ, I think there are some conclusions we can comfortably make from logical argument.

With respect to other commenters, anyone who thinks that the car is not practically ready today are unrealistic dreamers or (hopefully) just aren't familiar with product development. Everything takes time, you have to organize tooling for the body, for the interior, confirm your suppliers the electronics that you want for the car.

Even though the infotainment systems will advance in the next two years, whatever is in the car now probably won't get changed anymore. The manufacturer needs to choose displays, design the interior panels around them, make prototypes, write the software UI for them, do testing and potentially go back to change something.
All these things are done months in advance. The reason is not because they are sneaky and want to finish a car early and hide it from everyone. The reason is simply that development of market ready product takes a lot of time.

The same applies for most components of the car. I think we can be sure that today internally there are people who know how 95% of the finished car will be like.

The fact that the car will probably be shown in 2024, and that dealers have been authorized to take deposits, only confirms that the factory is getting very close to completion.
(Again I am not saying that they have a customer ready car today. They still need to test the systems to completion, make changes and iterations... But the commitment to what the systems are and how they will look has already been made).

The post above on the date mark under tecnica image may not be far off from when the car design was already set in stone.

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
3,029 Posts
While I am not in a position to provide some insight knowledge into the HQ, I think there are some conclusions we can comfortably make from logical argument.

With respect to other commenters, anyone who thinks that the car is not practically ready today are unrealistic dreamers or (hopefully) just aren't familiar with product development. Everything takes time, you have to organize tooling for the body, for the interior, confirm your suppliers the electronics that you want for the car.

Even though the infotainment systems will advance in the next two years, whatever is in the car now probably won't get changed anymore. The manufacturer needs to choose displays, design the interior panels around them, make prototypes, write the software UI for them, do testing and potentially go back to change something.
All these things are done months in advance. The reason is not because they are sneaky and want to finish a car early and hide it from everyone. The reason is simply that development of market ready product takes a lot of time.

The same applies for most components of the car. I think we can be sure that today internally there are people who know how 95% of the finished car will be like.

The fact that the car will probably be shown in 2024, and that dealers have been authorized to take deposits, only confirms that the factory is getting very close to completion.
(Again I am not saying that they have a customer ready car today. They still need to test the systems to completion, make changes and iterations... But the commitment to what the systems are and how they will look has already been made).

The post above on the date mark under tecnica image may not be far off from when the car design was already set in stone.
Only challenge I have to the above is I went with lunch with my SA on Wednesday and they are not taking deposits and he thinks 2025. Good write up though!

· Registered
1,261 Posts

Really appreciate your constructive opinion.And yes there are a few prototypes in the factory but still in development.Maybe they're not ready for the road tests yet,but the new engine with hybrid boost and the platform are already built

· Premium Member
211 Posts

Yes 18 months before reveal. They probably had design set another year before they took that picture and only top execs and designers had access to it. They probably already have the design set for the H R performante :LOL:.

201 - 220 of 288 Posts