Lamborghini Talk banner

The next baby Lamborghini - successor of the Huracan we all love

18470 Views 287 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  Huracaan
Lets start a thread to keep track on news and rumors around the next baby Lamborghini. I do not have any own insights to share yet but our forum friend from Italy has that I saw in a Sterrato thread…

The new small Hybrid is ready at the factory….

Reactions: APB and Lambo18Feb
181 - 200 of 288 Posts

· Registered
829 Posts
It makes a lot of sense for Lambo testing the 296 now as they are in the last leg of development of the H replacement.

On another note, I wonder why Ferrari was testing the STO in their facilities? It could be because they are developing a more extreme version of the 296 (i.e. VS?) sitting on top of the AF and they are benchmarking the STO's overall dynamic?
Sorry for the late response, but you would be correct according to my Ferrari Dealer. The AF is really just cosmetic (although the CF skin in the interior the door panels and the ’handle’ already imitate the STO). The wilder version will go a bit further, so I am told.

· Registered
966 Posts
Now that the C8 E-Ray has been shown, and the performance numbers known, I REALLY hope Lamborghini plans to keep a V10 in the successor, to really set it apart. Otherwise it's going to be interesting comparing it to the Hybrid V8 E-Ray, with it's 2.5 0-60, 10.5 1/4 mile time, and optional hard top convertible.

· Registered
240 Posts
Now that the C8 E-Ray has been shown, and the performance numbers known, I REALLY hope Lamborghini plans to keep a V10 in the successor, to really set it apart. Otherwise it's going to be interesting comparing it to the Hybrid V8 E- Ray, with it's 2.5 0-60, 10.5 1/4 mile time, and optional hard top convertible.
Not to mention you could buy three, each in a different color, for likely the price of the replacement….lol.
Now that the C8 E-Ray has been shown, and the performance numbers known, I REALLY hope Lamborghini plans to keep a V10 in the successor, to really set it apart. Otherwise it's going to be interesting comparing it to the Hybrid V8 E-Ray, with it's 2.5 0-60, 10.5 1/4 mile time, and optional hard top convertible.
All these hybrid cars are coming out with these crazy performance numbers

· Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
Terzo and Countach vibes with some design cues from the AV replacement. Can't wait for a test mule so we can get some relatively close renderings
Agree!!! There will be more videos coming... for sure... but probably a bit too early now... I guess Lamborghini don't want to take the events away from the LB744 release

· Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
I receive information for smaller engine than V10,with which the prototypes are already equipped in the factory(9000-9500Rpm+++).At the same Audi stops using V10 for future projects.......Will see
I’m stubborn as hell and still hope for a v10

· Registered
206 Posts
The engine bay is without glass
The front is with Y shape on the headlights and the body is significant larger than Huracan with more space and leg room inside.New cental console with double touch, bigger optional wheels
Wait, so you've seen the new Huracan 2 years early?!
A lot is likely to change from now to release day I'm sure.
New infotainment is an obvious change they'll make.

With all that said, don't thinky mind/imagination can take speculating the new Huracan & Aventador replacements at the same time, haha!! Time to let this thread rest for about a half year😂.

V.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Wait, so you've seen the new Huracan 2 years early?!
A lot is likely to change from now to release day I'm sure.
New infotainment is an obvious change they'll make.

With all that said, don't thinky mind/imagination can take speculating the new Huracan & Aventador replacements at the same time, haha!! Time to let this thread rest for about a half year😂.

V.
Cars are designed well in advance. The AV replacement started development back in 2018. The LP700 started development back in 2008 so there's probably plenty of information on the H replacement internally.

181 - 200 of 288 Posts