Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start a thread to keep track on news and rumors around the next baby Lamborghini. I do not have any own insights to share yet but our forum friend from Italy has that I saw in a Sterrato thread…

The new small Hybrid is ready at the factory….

· Registered
1,024 Posts
V8 TT hybrid - I want to live in a world of v10 but we’d be very lucky if it’s not a v6 hybrid …

I will also guess no billionaire doors they will reserve that for the v12

$329k starting msrp for AWD launch variant.

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Old story from Motortrend about it becoming a V8TT...
However I know some people here on the forum has heard other stories, pointing at keeping the V10s

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lamborghini S.p.a prepare special camouflage and will start tests with the new platform on public roads in 2023 Q2-Q3.I believe at the same time will came out new spyshots around.At the moment there are 10 cars in the factory,but still in development with different problems
Thank you so much for your input to the forum. I’m sure this is highly appreciated by not only me but all the members. Keep it coming friend

· Registered
685 Posts
Lamborghini S.p.a prepare special camouflage and will start tests with the new platform on public roads in 2023 Q2-Q3.I believe at the same time will came out new spyshots around.At the moment there are 10 cars in the factory,but still in development with different problems
I recall you were adamant about it using a V8TT when we speculated about it keeping the V10. I don’t see you responding anymore to the V10 rumours :)

· Registered
1,206 Posts
I recall you were adamant about it using a V8TT when we speculated about it keeping the V10. I don’t see you responding anymore to the V10 rumours :)
I mentioned in previous discussions 2 engines in development under v10.My big mistake is that I share information for future projects too early, because later I see rotations in time that not depends of me and my previous information .

1 - 20 of 220 Posts