Lamborghini Talk banner

Which Lamborghini is the most beautiful?

• Muira

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Countach

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Diablo

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Murcielago

Votes: 9 13.4%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which of these do you think is the most beautiful Lamborghini of all time?

Sorry for the misspelling I meant Miura

·
Registered
27 Posts
I picked the Diablo. I love them all but even though a Countach was the first Lambo I ever saw, the Diablo really established my love for Lamborghini.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I Protest

I Protest ! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'd agree that these are most likely the favorites but how about at least giving a full choice :mad:

~ Gallardo :p
~ Uracco
~ Silhouette
~ Jalpa
~ Islero
~ Jarama
~ Espada
~ 350 GT
~ 400 GT
~ LM02

·
Registered
66 Posts
well, i suppose that list would be too long, but i would have voted for the G car. (although if i'm honest, the Murci does look a smidgin better) Or maybe narrow the title of the poll to best looking V12 Lambo. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
what about the Gallardo? is that not a lambo?

According to TLC rides show "If it is not a V-12 it is not a Lamborghini"
not a direct quote but close enough.

My vote goes for the Miura. I love the Countach but IMHO the Miura takes it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Diablo 6.0.....Absolutely Georgeous (I have yet to see one in real life though, well Ive never even seen a Diablo) :(

L

·
0 Posts
lxmichaels said:
I Protest ! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'd agree that these are most likely the favorites but how about at least giving a full choice :mad:
Larry,

U DA MAN!

right on, as usual. :)

Fred

·
Registered
160 Posts
I voted for the Miura but I would've put the Countach IF it specified which ones. The early lp400 are the best.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi Ya Fred,

If only, If only the members could see a pristine 350/400 GT up close and personal. These models just radiate "ELEGANCE" in the Grand Tourismo sense of the motoring world.

Some of these guys can only imagine but will never have the opportunity, let alone cruise down the coastline on a warm sunny day .......& with a foxy Hottie.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
As much as a Diablo man that I am, I voted for the Miura. I never understood the fascination with the Miura until I saw one in person.

·
Registered
27 Posts
well, except for the Murci Roadster I'm fairly sure I've seen every (production) Lambo in person. and even though they all look fantastic in pics, it's a whole new level in person. like the Miura. impressive in person.
nothing beats seeing a Lambo on the road in its element. :D
and yes, the poll should be extended.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts