Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm involved in a charity-based racing team, which aims to raise money to cure blindness (age-related macular degeneration). See Prevent blindness from age related macular degeneration of eye, surgery treatment and research for information about the fund.

We'll be racing at Silverstone from 9-11 September, so let me know if you'll be around. We'll also be in the US a few weeks after that.

Just got pics of the final car livery today, which I designed. (The fund's logo is pink so I went with it :) )

17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.

Ok, today was first practice day. We had two 1 hour sessions. Unfortunately the car developed an electrical fault at the start of the first session, and the mechanics stripped the car and worked like crazy to find it and fix it. It took them an hour, and we missed getting the car out for at least one lap by just seconds. Good try all the same.

So we were up and running again for second session:

17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Today was the big day! We finished 2nd in class, which was pretty decent. Jordan drove especially well. In the end we were catching the leader by 4 seconds a lap and would have taken the lead if we'd had another 15 minutes. I won't spoil the rest of the results in case people haven't watched it yet.

Warm up starts:

Grid girls make their way out:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Grid adult girls allowed?
You mean Euro motorsports don't only had room for "luscious smooth young boys" on the grid?
Has European motorsports started to slowly turn towards the heterosexual market?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts