Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Black t-shirt and jeans for the most part. Hoodies in the winter. AF1 sneakers.

Reactions: 2Tired

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,367 Posts
I guess because I drive mine so seldom I like to dress nice and always wear a fine watch, ring and gold chain necklace. I wear shorts all the time, but not when I drive my car. I always like to keep it special.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Shorts/jeans and t-shirt or gym clothes, with Sperry's, 90% of the time. Otherwise I've got a bunch of Crockett and Jones or Allen Edmonds that I'll pair with some comfortable Italian or European pants for semi formal, and a few custom suits/tux if I'm forced to go full formal or black tie.

I tend to prefer clothes that I can easily move around in, should the need arise, while saying cool. I also dislike graphics or logos on my clothes, and I have no interest in buying things for the brand, but for the comfort and style instead.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,124 Posts
I guess because I drive mine so seldom I like to dress nice and always wear a fine watch, ring and gold chain necklace. I wear shorts all the time, but not when I drive my car. I always like to keep it special.
Nothing wrong with that, it's all good.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,367 Posts
That violinist shreds on that thing.
Recently I found myself very impressed with Karolina Protensko amazing young girl.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts