Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all are different, but we all share something - the love for the Lamborghini brand, hence, we may be a bit alike even if we differ. (Hey, that was one more of my many times odd sentences, but I hope you understand me anyway).

Clothes - we all have them (I hope), but what do we like and what do we look like? To start off - I will start with myself adding some brands I prefer to wear.

Workwise - I'm a manager within a Cybersecurity company - it depends on what my calendar looks like. if I'm just at the office its normally some company branded Piké and Tiger of Sweden or Replay jeans, or some a bit more business oriented Shirt, mainly from Tiger as well.
When being a bit more dressed up for work, with customer meetings etc, or maybe when going out for dinner with friends, wife or colleagues, I tend to lean on having any of my Billionaire Couture or Royal Underground shirts instead - just because they are rare. (I'm not like everyone else). Matching these with either grey or black suit takes me on stage for speaking engagements.
Casual/freetime - I really like my many Phillip Plein T-shirts together with jeans - and maybe a suit-jacket.

Ofcourse I have plenty of other brands and stuff too - but these are the ones I keep looking out for.

So, what about you all? What brands do you wear and enjoy?

Royal Underground sadly does not exist anymore, and was a collaboration between the Motley Crue Nikki Sixx and a clothes designer called Kelly Gray

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I wear mostly Giorgio or Emporio Armani. The shoes too. I love Italian clothing. They are my standard. I wear this mostly to anywhere when I shop privately or for business.

I also wear Gucci suits and wear DG (Dolce Gab) - they are flashy so it depends on the occasion like during car events.

My bags are all LV.

For DIY and gardening, I wear my jumpsuits.

For everything else, I wear cheaper clothes.

They cost a lot of money, but they are timeless.

I don't wear blue jeans and t-shirts. Nothing against that because I just had enough of wearing that 24/7 when I was young.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also sometimes, even for work occasions go with suit + Phillip Plein T-shirt... makes it stand out a bit too...
Would probably not work for an accountant, but in my industry we tend to get away with more or less anything :)

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I also sometimes, even for work occasions go with suit + Phillip Plein T-shirt... makes it stand out a bit too...
Would probably not work for an accountant, but in my industry we tend to get away with more or less anything :)
T shirt as undershirt and topping it with suit / blazers are very nice combo IMO. They are trendy & comfortable. I have few sets with this combo as well. I just don't wear t shirt by itself to go out. T shirt with some patterns or letters that half covered under the suit is very cool. And pair it with slacks made with soft materials, they can be very comfortable wear for long travel too. You have good taste in clothing :)

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,595 Posts
Lululemon pants, polos, and tech shirts for me!! I’m a big shoe guy too and prefer mainly Adidas for athletic and Allen Edmonds new dress sneakers when I need to look a bit more formal. Both wear well with Lulus. When I need to show off in front of Lambo Forum members then I’ve got some sweet Balenciagas to choose from!

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
306 Posts
If I don’t have something on my wrist, I feel naked. Doesn’t need to be a great watch-a rubber band will do. My security blanket perhaps.
The world has gotten incredibly casual even before the C word happened so as much as I love business causal (great dress shoes and a great sport coat), most people even in NYC are in their workout gear.
I have been slowly turning into a yogi without going to yoga.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Wow, you guys are REALLY fancy. Generic branded stuff for me usually. Maybe some 'nicer' stuff from Kohls (US Based dept store, resells adidas/wrangler/nike branded stuff).
I look like a turd most times Jeans generic dress shoes and generic polo for work. I figure your clothes are supposed to emulate who and what you are. I am a turd, I dress like a turd. If I dressed fancy, I'd still be a turd, just a turd with expensive clothes.....why waste the money?
My wife did recently buy me some Automobili Lamborghini T-shirts, probably the most expensive T-shirts I've ever owned.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,389 Posts
I still wear lots of different types of T's, but a few years ago I bought a ton of Untuckit Shirts, however I am always looking for something new and exciting. I am in Hawaii so no more suits for me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
Can't help I am in gym clothes 90% of the time.................and although, my wife bought me a slew of suits I have never put them on but they were expertly tailored just in case. :giggle:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I wear mostly Giorgio or Emporio Armani. The shoes too. I love Italian clothing. They are my standard. I wear this mostly to anywhere when I shop privately or for business.

I also wear Gucci suits and wear DG (Dolce Gab) - they are flashy so it depends on the occasion like during car events.

My bags are all LV.

For DIY and gardening, I wear my jumpsuits.

For everything else, I wear cheaper clothes.

They cost a lot of money, but they are timeless.

I don't wear blue jeans and t-shirts. Nothing against that because I just had enough of wearing that 24/7 when I was young.
Love your style brother.

On my island Aloha shirts are standard Doctor fashion but there are high end brands that run $100 a shirt. I mix it up with Hugo Boss Gucci Dolce Gabbana Burberry and Theory.

Pants are Lululemon ABC Anti-Ball Crushers and Ralph Lauren.

Shoes Ferragamo Ferragamo and Ferragamo.

Belts Prada Ferragamo and Gucci.

Watch Rolex Batman

Wallets LV and LV.

Bags Prada x 2 and Mont Blanc

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
291 Posts
Mostly I wear whatever is on top of the pile. And sometimes I rearrange that pile. Sort of…
I used to wear nice shirts, but I started to give a f*ck of what people think of my dressing code. And yep, wear lot of sporting clothes as well. When in a more stylish environment, black is just the colour, for everything.

·
Registered
1981–1982,DMC DeLorean,DeLorean Motor Company (DMC)
1 Posts
If you're a Formula 1 fan, then you know what all the fuss is about, and driving a Formula 1 car is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you don't want to miss out on. The McLaren brand is known for producing quality cars. There aren't many vehicles like this, but each McLaren car has got style, looks, and great features. They are fast, loud, and fun.

McLarens are low to the ground—unlike other vehicles. When you're driving around the city in a McLaren, you'll draw attention from pedestrians and other cars - which is why renting sports cars Dubai is one of the top supercar choices in Dubai. Visitors and residents often rent McLarens!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you're a Formula 1 fan, then you know what all the fuss is about, and driving a Formula 1 car is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you don't want to miss out on. The McLaren brand is known for producing quality cars. There aren't many vehicles like this, but each McLaren car has got style, looks, and great features. They are fast, loud, and fun.

McLarens are low to the ground—unlike other vehicles. When you're driving around the city in a McLaren, you'll draw attention from pedestrians and other cars - which is why renting sports cars Dubai is one of the top supercar choices in Dubai. Visitors and residents often rent McLarens!
Was that post in the right thread really?

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
When I worked many, many moons ago I wore the same thing, no the exact same thing everyday...........though, fear not, it was at least a clean new set everyday. :giggle:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm all in or all out when it comes to dressing up. Most of the time I'm shorts, t-shirt with something funny on it, and flip flops living that Florida life. If I have to go to the office (rarely) or interact with customers, I don't like half way dressed up, so then I'm typically pants and nice shirt, possibly add a tie, pants/shirt/jacket, or tailored suit. The dress-up option will typically depend on the situation and the weather. If I'm at a customer site and they're casual or barely above casual, I'll just do pants/tie so I'm not obnoxiously out of place, but if it's a conference, trade show, etc. I like to dress up since I rarely get to. However, if it's blazing ass hot I won't wear a suit; I was in SoCal last month for work in a situation I'd have normally gone suit but it was in the 90's so that wasn't happening.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts