Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night after my typical drive I went to open the front bonnet and it was very hot inside. In fact the metal latch was really hot to touch. I can't recall this happening before? Anyone notice the same?

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Those are where the front radiators are located and yes things can heat up. Perhaps your drive was unusually longer or outside ambient was higher and you noticed it more this time. Worse case an electric fan should have come on and didn't. I suspect if that were the case you'd have got some sort of warning light.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are where the front radiators are located and yes things can heat up. Perhaps your drive was unusually longer or outside ambient was higher and you noticed it more this time. Worse case an electric fan should have come on and didn't. I suspect if that were the case you'd have got some sort of warning light.
Thanks for that info. It goes into the dealer tomorrow for service and recall updates so I will have them check to make sure all is good. I just can't remember anytime before when the metal part of the latch felt so hot.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never store anything perishable in there, just never noticed how warm it get till now.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Boy, I will have to check that out too. Occasionally I put a cooler with diet Cokes in the frunk but that would not be impacted adversely. Otherwise my EVO is not a grocery mobile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.