Lamborghini Talk banner

The complete COLOR thead - lets do it

22976 Views 360 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Rampante21
There is a LOT of questions around the forum for advice on the colors and what They look like. Lets create an extensive thread with all that insight and pictures describing the color and pictures of cars having Them. A thread to go back to whenever we need more insights on a specific color and what it looks like inside, in sun and at night.
Photos photos photos but also with describtion of what color it is.
Go!
Reactions: zedmtrappe
321 - 340 of 361 Posts

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
Never can commit to any red Lambos except maybe the matte ones. Call me crazy but they belong on Ferraris. Case in point my local dealer at the height of the hot car market couldn’t move a red Evo (which was price fairly) for 5 months…
Copy that

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #325 ·
Just another case of showing how difficult it is to capture the real color in a picture... These two are both Giallo Inti Huracan Spiders, but in different lighting, indoors...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

And if I had to choose between them... (if it was different colors)... I would have a really hard time...

Vertebrate Cartoon Mammal Gesture Art

as we say in Sweden: "Som en åsna mellan två hötappar"

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·

· Premium Member
1,298 Posts
This thread is just so well done, and keeps getting better. You're continually re-creating a real problem for me.

Reactions: Rcasa20

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·
Can anyone comment on Blu Nova Vs Blu Nila? Nova almost looks like a less glittery version. Thinking of the Nova but don’t want it to be too similar to the Nila.
Please add some pictures of Blu Nova. Not sure I seen that yet

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Ok friends... I now have several new colors covered in the upcoming versions of the movies. But before I publish them - are there any new 2023 colors that you know of or have heard of or seen, that I might have missed out on? Please let me know so I can have them covered too!

321 - 340 of 361 Posts