Lamborghini Talk banner

The complete COLOR thead - lets do it

22974 Views 360 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Rampante21
There is a LOT of questions around the forum for advice on the colors and what They look like. Lets create an extensive thread with all that insight and pictures describing the color and pictures of cars having Them. A thread to go back to whenever we need more insights on a specific color and what it looks like inside, in sun and at night.
Photos photos photos but also with describtion of what color it is.
Go!
Reactions: zedmtrappe
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts
Pretty sure post 3 is Viola aletheia. Not trying to pick a fight, just my perspective. Here’s my (previous sadly) alethia baby.
Beautiful color, in some lighting it almost looks black.

· Registered
21,941 Posts
This is such a great thread for those trying to decide on what color to get. The only problem I see is there are far too many beautiful colors which makes all that much more difficult to pick just one favorite.

Reactions: Vitamin S.

· Registered
21,941 Posts
I can't believe I didn't see any BLU AEGIR? Anyone??

· Registered
21,941 Posts
Thanks Albert! That is perfect.

· Registered
21,941 Posts
That’s really great, nicely done!

Reactions: Rampante21

· Registered
21,941 Posts
I love this thread, every time I look through the colors I go away with a new favorite. It's killing me, but I will continue to go through until that time comes when I have to decide. Then I don't dare!

Reactions: Rampante21

· Registered
21,941 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!

· Registered
21,941 Posts
Thanks gents. It was a tough colour to choose because there were hardly any photos of it online and no paint samples at my dealer. Of course you can do that Rampante. I have some better photos but they are on my computer back home.
The other challenge with most of the blue colors is, you have to see them in person. Photos are so deceptive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts