Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was driving around town yesterday with my brother getting some footage for his channel when we came across this guy who had the best reaction ever!

Check out the video here!

I will say this, being quite young I get a lot of reactions from people that are like "What is he doing driving that?" and some people are really funny/nice about it. This guy was hilarious though.

I saw a thread a while back from someone on what kind of reactions you get and I think this captured it perfectly on camera.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,034 Posts
If it wasn't for the drink and him spitting I probably would have given him a rip in my car! Pretty funny!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice vid, kingsta!
The guy was drunk off his a##! Fortunately, he was a "happy drunk" and I'm glad it didn't devolve into something nasty. Your playing it cool helped.
Thanks for sharing! :)

If it wasn't for the drink and him spitting I probably would have given him a rip in my car! Pretty funny!
Yeah...that looked uncomfortable! I started to cringe when he started to bang on the door with his knuckles. Had the guy been sober, it could have been a completely different result.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Pretty funny, but yea he was wasted! Thankfully he didn't throw up on your car lol

Sent from my 16M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts