Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Looks and sounds killer! Though, the camera man is somewhat shaky. The driver admits to doing 140mph and shows his license plate in the video. :ROFLMAO:
Though, glorious sound!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Incredible launch!

Premium Member
Great license plate but I don鈥檛 think it was a good idea to show it! Nevertheless what an incredible car.

Registered
Looks and sounds killer! Though, the camera man is somewhat shaky. The driver admits to doing 140mph and shows his license plate in the video.
Though, glorious sound!
Its alright, I'm sure they were in "Mexico". After all, that's where I do my high speed runs

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Its alright, I'm sure they were in "Mexico". After all, that's where I do my high speed runs

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Sounds like a blast. Equates to the Texas backroads.

Registered
I put my detective hat on first, the first few seconds of the vid, the trees were tall, the asphalt super smooth and I know in which province they have nice country roads like that. Then the accents, I've worked with many guys with that accent which told me Ontario.

I can even tell you the road they're on! I even drove to go work up north and drove through the village a few times.

Registered
SL #7007
I put my detective hat on first, the first few seconds of the vid, the trees were tall, the asphalt super smooth and I know in which province they have nice country roads like that. Then the accents, I've worked with many guys with that accent which told me Ontario.

I can even tell you the road they're on! I even drove to go work up north and drove through the village a few times.
Excellent work dude!

Premium Member
Sounds like a blast. Equates to the Texas backroads.
If I tried that here I would surely kill something human or animal. Our backroads are very small.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts