Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to thank @EBC Brakes UK for sending me a set of their yellow stuff pads for being randomly chosen for responding in one of their threads! My current OEM pads have a bit of life left on them but I'm looking forward to getting these installed and seeing how they perform once my current pads are more used up. I've heard very good things about this compound for spirited driving and trackday use, I cant wait to see for myself!

Side note: EBC did not reach out to me and ask to post anything. I wanted to do this because I appreciate vendors and forum sponsors who are great for our community of enthusiasts :D

Attachments

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
117 Posts
I wanted to thank @EBC Brakes UK for sending me a set of their yellow stuff pads for being randomly chosen for responding in one of their threads! My current OEM pads have a bit of life left on them but I'm looking forward to getting these installed and seeing how they perform once my current pads are more used up. I've heard very good things about this compound for spirited driving and trackday use, I cant wait to see for myself!

Side note: EBC did not reach out to me and ask to post anything. I wanted to do this because I appreciate vendors and forum sponsors who are great for our community of enthusiasts :D
Thanks, Glad you are happy, I am sure the results will be just want you want, keep us posted.

·
117 Posts
I have the Yellow stuff all around my car, no squeaks and work good on the track. Looked good when checked them recently even after 30k+ miles. The Brembo pads squeaked terribly on mine.
That is what we want to hear....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just a comment... pay close attention to the bedding process. How you bed your brakes and heat cycle them play a MAJOR role in their overall performance and life

Reactions: EBC Brakes

·
117 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.