Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a Performante. I need to remove a front wheel for a few days to get it refurbished. It would be useful to be able to move the car while the wheel is gone, and I would prefer to leave the car standing on 4 wheels rather than sitting on stands.
Can anyone point to a wheel which would fit the car in terms of stud pattern, approximate diameter, etc, sufficient to drive it a few feet, but without me needing to take out a mortgage.
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, I have a Performante. I need to remove a front wheel for a few days to get it refurbished. It would be useful to be able to move the car while the wheel is gone, and I would prefer to leave the car standing on 4 wheels rather than sitting on stands.
Can anyone point to a wheel which would fit the car in terms of stud pattern, approximate diameter, etc, sufficient to drive it a few feet, but without me needing to take out a mortgage.
Thanks for your help
Just about any MK6 VW(GTI, Golf, Jetta, Passat, etc) wheel will fit. Same lug pattern and center bore. 5x112 and 57.1 hub/center bore. It's a straight bolt on. I wouldn't drive it very far as tire size will be a little off. Moving it at low speed around your shop shouldn't be a big issue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it needs to be at least a 19" wheel to clear the caliper.

Will see if there's a likely candidate on ebay.
Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
You're probably right. Didn't realize you had CCB's. Sorry. The 18" VW wheel would likely still clear in the rear of the car.

My wife's 2019 VW atlas has factory 21" wheels if you could find one of those. 20" were also an option on the atlas. Same 5x112 with 57.1 center bore. Tire would be quite a bit taller however.

Good luck with the search. Wish I could help more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts