Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
What is Loom validation? Unless it has a build month or order submitted it means nothing. But seems they are increasing production so hopefully it works out for you
Agree, the allocation is key but my STO order was validated and a couple of weeks later the allocation materialized so, it's a good sign.

Registered
Well I鈥檓 not sure about other dealers and how they鈥檙e working things out but, my order was confirmed a while back and it鈥檚 showing up in the Unica App. I can assume I will receive my Tecnica in December or Early Q1
Car Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood

Rectangle Font Parallel Handwriting Pattern

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Well I鈥檓 not sure about other dealers and how they鈥檙e working things out but, my order was confirmed a while back and it鈥檚 showing up in the Unica App. I can assume I will receive my Tecnica in December or Early Q1
View attachment 315154
View attachment 315153
Congratulations! Though, I wouldn't assume anything when it comes to the Unica App. Your best source of information is going to be your SA and heor she can provide updates though LOOM screenshots. My STO order showed up in the Unica App after my order was validated but before the dealership actually received the allocation. One thing about Unica it is so far behind the information curve as to be useless. My STO is in transit to Baltimore and yet the Unica App still says "On Order".

Registered
@Huracaan i got my loom validation.
I got it in writing I will be guaranteed a car.
also signed by Miguel , very confident he will perform. All huracan models are going to be the tecnica only for 2023 and 2024 maybe a few sto鈥檚 but the production line will be pushed and allocations will be easier to get. For anyone who is following the post, just a update from my Lamborghini Dealer.
I've heard around 80 Tecnica's are coming to Canada so I think you should be fine.

Registered
Congratulations! Though, I wouldn't assume anything when it comes to the Unica App. Your best source of information is going to be your SA and heor she can provide updates though LOOM screenshots. My STO order showed up in the Unica App after my order was validated but before the dealership actually received the allocation. One thing about Unica it is so far behind the information curve as to be useless. My STO is in transit to Baltimore and yet the Unica App still says "On Order".
My SA told me the same thing but after I went to the New York event I was assured that those who went to the event would be first up for consideration. About a week after the event I was called to the dealership to finalize my build and submit to corporate. About a week later I received the update from the Unica App. I have 2 other friends who went to the event and 1 was updated the other was not. I would be curious to know how Lamboghini will choose the slots. This will be my third Evo.
1 RWD 1 AWD and Tecnica

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
My SA told me the same thing but after I went to the New York event I was assured that those who went to the event would be first up for consideration. About a week after the event I was called to the dealership to finalize my build and submit to corporate. About a week later I received the update from the Unica App. I have 2 other friends who went to the event and 1 was updated the other was not. I would be curious to know how Lamboghini will choose the slots. This will be my third Evo.
1 RWD 1 AWD and Tecnica
There are many unknowns and although I have learned a bit over the past two years with Lamborghini the whole process is still somewhat opaque and confusing to me. The good thing about this forum is that collectively we each get a few different pieces of the puzzle and achieve not perfect clarity but better clarity.
The Unica App is a great concept that has been poorly executed, and is in dire need for improvement. Just remember the Unica App is not real time...................

Registered
There are many unknowns and although I have learned a bit over the past two years with Lamborghini the whole process is still somewhat opaque and confusing to me. The good thing about this forum is that collectively we each get a few different pieces of the puzzle and achieve not perfect clarity but better clarity.
The Unica App is a great concept that has been poorly executed, and is in dire need for improvement. Just remember the Unica App is not real time...................
Has anyone ever received updates like this on the Unica app and never receive the car? I鈥檓 trying to determine if you鈥檙e saying the APP in itself it not reliable as far as orders or the APP itself can indicate orders that are not true or not being processed.

Registered
View attachment 315154 I
View attachment 315153
View attachment 315154
View attachment 315153
you and I both chose white haha . Sheesh

81 - 88 of 88 Posts