Lamborghini Talk banner

Tecnica Deliveries Thread

45609 Views 676 Replies 93 Participants Last post by  VerdeMantisTechnica
Hoping to add my delivery photos here in May!

In the meantime, would love to see all the Tecnica deliveries unfold here in one tidy thread. Ideally let us know where you live too. Curious to see where all the Tecnicas are ending up.
Reactions: 3
621 - 640 of 677 Posts
Got news from my SA today that production has been completed for my Tecnica (May 6th) and he shared the VIN with me. Expecting UNICA to show the tunnel pic soon and hoping for late June - early July delivery!!
Super excited.
$7000 XPEL Full PPF + Ceramic Coating
$800 Gloss black rims
$700 XPEL Ceramic Tints + Windshield
Extremely good pricing on the PPF & ceramic coating.
Even better pricing on the wheel painting!
A bit high on the tint however.

Car looks amazing! EXACTLY how I would do it. I spec Narvis as well, but weren't available. Diamond cut aesirs for now.

V.
Painting my wheels gloss black was the best move ever.
Looks amazing! Boy, that window tint is dark! Looks awesome though.
Reactions: 1
What's the average prices for used under 500 miles? I called a few dealers and average seemed to be around $350k-400k (USD)? Does that seem high?
What's the average prices for used under 500 miles? I called a few dealers and average seemed to be around $350k-400k (USD)? Does that seem high?
Depends on the MSRP, but to be honest, I don't think that sounds high based on the info you gave. From what I've seen they're going from anywhere of 50k over MSRP to 75k over. I haven't paid very close attention, especially as of late since I love the car, but that's what I had seen previously.
Haven’t gotten a chance to post delivery photos but picked up this verde mantis Tecnica back in a February. This thing is insane. Got the perfect daily driver compliment to the Tecnica. Same engine cut in half and same color combo.

Attachments

See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 5
Lamborghini Factory is banning all flippers and dealers are also reporting flippers. I expected Lamborghinis to hold value until after 2025. We will see what happens then.
Lamborghini Factory is banning all flippers and dealers are also reporting flippers. I expected Lamborghinis to hold value until after 2025. We will see what happens then.
I think most dealers now require a right of first refusal for 1 year. So that is good in general. Flippers do ruin the market. Just look at GT3s
I think most dealers now require a right of first refusal for 1 year. So that is good in general. Flippers do ruin the market. Just look at GT3s
ofc they make you wait longer for the car, but do they rly ruin the market or do they actually keep up prices? i am not sure tbh.
ofc they make you wait longer for the car, but do they rly ruin the market or do they actually keep up prices? i am not sure tbh.
They ruin it because they create demand thats not really there. If they sold Gt3s to people who actually wanted to drive them and not flip, there would be enough to satisfy demand. Just look at how many gt3s were for sale in the beginning. Around 120 or so.
It seems Lamborghini is moving into Ferrari territory which I like! It will now bring a new status to owning a Lamborghini, especially a new one. Like getting the first GT3RS’s. I was first 3 Tecnica at my dealership and probably the only one getting driver around.
Reactions: 4
Haven’t gotten a chance to post delivery photos but picked up this verde mantis Tecnica back in a February. This thing is insane. Got the perfect daily driver compliment to the Tecnica. Same engine cut in half and same color combo.
Big congrats on the 2 new matching whips
It seems Lamborghini is moving into Ferrari territory which I like! It will now bring a new status to owning a Lamborghini, especially a new one. Like getting the first GT3RS’s. I was first 3 Tecnica at my dealership and probably the only one getting driver around.
Me too

Attachments

See less See more
  • Love
Someone-not me, got a Delivery of a Amaranto Technica
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
See less See more
Extremely good pricing on the PPF & ceramic coating.
Even better pricing on the wheel painting!
A bit high on the tint however.

Car looks amazing! EXACTLY how I would do it. I spec Narvis as well, but weren't available. Diamond cut aesirs for now.

V.
If he’s referring to windshield protection that’s pretty much dead on with mine. $500 for that plus $200ish for window tint. All his other prices were pretty much the same as mine in Sarasota area.
Got my 1:18 model from Lamborghini Greenwich today. Incredibly detailed and matches my build perfectly. Little stuff like this really makes the experience special. Also, I read somewhere else here the model wouldn’t have Ad Personum touches. But this has my matte ti wheel finish and interior details such as the dash pinstripe which were Ad Personum; pleasantly surprised.

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Grille

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Hood Grille

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Trunk
See less See more
Got my 1:18 model from Lamborghini Greenwich today. Incredibly detailed and matches my build perfectly. Little stuff like this really makes the experience special. Also, I read somewhere else here the model wouldn’t have Ad Personum touches. But this has my matte ti wheel finish and interior details such as the dash pinstripe which were Ad Personum; pleasantly surprised.

View attachment 331053
View attachment 331055
View attachment 331054
View attachment 331056
View attachment 331052
Man that is top notch. Congrats.
I took delivery of my Tecnica earlier this month but did not share it here. I was hoping to get some better shots with views but hadn't gotten the chance to do so. The car is simply engaging and fun - so I always wanted to keep going and haven't stopped to take good photos.

Want to take this opportunity to thank many of the folks here for the wealth of information over the last several months while I waited for the car.

Hope to see many of you on the road!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Hood

Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
See less See more
  • Love
621 - 640 of 677 Posts