Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The only thing that bothers me is how the rear of the tecnica bulges out and then squishes inwards. Exposing the tire similar to the sto but in a less pleasing way. Rear has too much going on and reminds me of Kim K's diaper rear end as it's famously known.

Also I dislike the flat engine cover. Should of stuck to slanted if they wanted the performante style cover.
:giggle: That's too funny. I guess once again it gets down to the eye of the beholder.

Reactions: Mlarco52

Registered
The only thing that bothers me is how the rear of the tecnica bulges out and then squishes inwards. Exposing the tire similar to the sto but in a less pleasing way. Rear has too much going on and reminds me of Kim K's diaper rear end as it's famously known.

Also I dislike the flat engine cover. Should of stuck to slanted if they wanted the performante style cover.
that is what made her millions of $$ and is still going strong!!!

with respect to the engine cover, it was to increase the rear visibility or so they say...! In any case I am pleased with both the rear ad the front ends!

Registered
that is what made her millions of $$ and is still going strong!!!

with respect to the engine cover, it was to increase the rear visibility or so they say...! In any case I am pleased with both the rear ad the front ends!
Yes it's not dot everyone I was offered a tecnica allocation and to trade my upcoming evo if I wanted and chose to pass based on the rear bumper and engine cover.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Unless you don鈥檛 like the cosmetic changes offered by the Tecnica, I can鈥檛 see the downside?
Russ have you decided on a Tecnica or an STO?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
If I understand correctly, $10K only puts you on a list, does not get you a valid allocation or an actual build slot from Lamborghini, has to be $30K
No it was 10k for allocation. A friend and I ordered one each but I don鈥檛 that mattered. The SA said 10k for deposit and 鈥渨e don鈥檛 play games like Porsche.鈥 That was said becuase I complained about the bs Porsche pulled on my for a touring after years and years of purchasing cars from them.
Did you ever get a LOOM screenshot? maybe your order was never really locked. I got a LOOM screen shot for an October build on a EVO RWD
Not sure what LOOM is but we went and sat down with the SA and submitted the order. He then called us to let us know we are lucky bc it was accepted and that they were not accepting any more (this was about 2-3months ago)

i Want to thank all of you. I am NOW excited about the tecnica lol. It was just a bummer at first. I looked at many photos and the car already grew on me and I鈥檓 sure it will look nicer in person. Plus will be more rare on the streets. Kinda looks like a cheap man鈥檚 Sian lol. After speaking to the SA I was also told that blu eleos is actually a free color for the tecnica which I was about to pick for my evo before going with lemans. This will save me 14k. So I guess some stories do have happy endings lol. Now let鈥檚 just wish we get our damn cars sometime next year.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@Reefs&Cars, a LOOM screenshot contains one's Lamborghini order information, and you can only obtain a copy from your SA. I find the LOOM screenshots' are the only reliable way of obtaining information about the progress of one's order.

Attachments

Reactions: JMMHTx and Luzifer

Premium Member
No it was 10k for allocation. A friend and I ordered one each but I don鈥檛 that mattered. The SA said 10k for deposit and 鈥渨e don鈥檛 play games like Porsche.鈥 That was said becuase I complained about the bs Porsche pulled on my for a touring after years and years of purchasing cars from them.

Not sure what LOOM is but we went and sat down with the SA and submitted the order. He then called us to let us know we are lucky bc it was accepted and that they were not accepting any more (this was about 2-3months ago)

i Want to thank all of you. I am NOW excited about the tecnica lol. It was just a bummer at first. I looked at many photos and the car already grew on me and I鈥檓 sure it will look nicer in person. Plus will be more rare on the streets. Kinda looks like a cheap man鈥檚 Sian lol. After speaking to the SA I was also told that blu eleos is actually a free color for the tecnica which I was about to pick for my evo before going with lemans. This will save me 14k. So I guess some stories do have happy endings lol. Now let鈥檚 just wish we get our damn cars sometime next year.
what dealership? Did he say when you will get the allocation?

Registered

Going with Blu Eleos too. Remarkable it's a free color.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts