Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Team Salamone's Instagram...WOW!!!!!!! 😲

Our New Car: A Lamborghini SVJ Roadster. It is badged “The Ultimate Masterpiece”. the factory paint is a new color, one that has never been used before. it’s also the first car to have rainbow glitter (not metalic flake) in its factory paint. The interior is a new color of Silver leather. In this car, the name “SALAMONE” has been made in a special Aventador Font and put in place of the word AVENTADOR on the door kick plates from the factory and in between the seats embroidered in the leather it says : To Bryan Salamone; No adventure is greater than the man who conquers it. with this car conquer everything”. Automobili Lamborgini.
I can’t describe the joy this experience has been. I am so happy.

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood
Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood Grille Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I'm speechless.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I guess eye of the beholder...........looks very flaky to me, the paint that is.

Reactions: MrTrager and boatpi

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
If and when he sells the SVJ his personalized touches I am sure can be removed.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Albert, now come on, you don't like the pink, "B L S" switched on the dash? That would have to stay, if I was picking it up used!

There is a gal running around our town with a pink "Mary Kay" Lexus, that looks just about like this. I thought it was one of worst looking cars I had ever seen. Now, the Mary Kay is second worst,.....

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Albert, now come on, you don't like the pink, B L S switched on the dash? That would have to stay, if I was picking it up used!
:ROFLMAO: Jim, there are not only men but women that buy these cars. Some lucky lady may think this is heaven sent!

Reactions: redjim

·
Registered
186 Posts
Albert, now come on, you don't like the pink, "B L S" switched on the dash? That would have to stay, if I was picking it up used!

There is a gal running around our town with a pink "Mary Kay" Lexus, that looks just about like this. I thought it was one of worst looking cars I had ever seen. Now, the Mary Kay is second worst,.....
Buddy, you are always one step ahead of me!!!! I didn't think of that! I guess, that is why you ended up with the STO too, and the rest of us are just stuck with our EVO's. 😀

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Jim, I was seriously thinking about doing Viola Bast but felt it looked a tad pink and decided not to. I knew it was a bad choice when my wife said well with that color it could be my car. :giggle:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Albert, I checked the VB out and it does appear pinkish too. Your color with be GREAT, and I bet the wife, will still ride with you!

Buyer of this fancy pink car, is a Bryan, so I guess it is a guy. Best of luck to him,....

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Albert, I checked the VB out and it does appear pinkish too. Your color with be GREAT, and I bet the wife, will still ride with you!

Buyer of this fancy pink car, is a Bryan, so I guess it is a guy. Best of luck to him,....
Thanks, happy with the choice of Rosso Mars. No question the wife will gladly ride shotgun.

Yes, the above owner is male.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Who is salamone....i hope the customer loves it.
:ROFLMAO::unsure:
Some of his content is not wife safe so careful what you click -> @teamsalamone

Jokes aside, Salamone is literally the poster child for living your life to the fullest and not giving a F what people think. The man was even featured in a 6ix9ine music video 😂 He was active on the other Lambo forum and it was always a fun to read his posts.

Kudos to him.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
My fist thought was this car leans a little too far to the feminine gender. I could see a Kardashian driving it.

Reactions: AwesomeM3

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Cant say I dig it. Not a fan of the colors used inside and out it hey, its still and SVJ...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts