Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. So I'm currently ready to move on from my 2014 Ferrari Cali30 Handling Speciale and looking to sell/trade in for the following in no particular order.

1. 2013-2015 Ferrari 458 Italia
2. 2017-2018 Lamborghini Huracan 580-2
3. 2017-2019 McLaren 570s (coupe or Spider)

I've pretty much done the Pro/Con research till my eyes bleed but still want to test drive all 3 in the same day to make the final decision. My biggest question for Lamborghini is, where do you service it? Theres not a dealer in Tampa that I know of. Any additional advice is greatly appreciated!

Adam

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lamborghini Sarasota has one of the best technicians. He was formerly with one of the Porsche race teams. They will also pick-up and drop off your car in their enclosed trailer for service. Just ask for Steve Durst the GM.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lamborghini Sarasota has one of the best technicians. He was formerly with one of the Porsche race teams. They will also pick-up and drop off your car in their enclosed trailer for service. Just ask for Steve Durst the GM.
Do you know if the pickup and return is complimentary? And thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered my 2019 Performante Spyder from them and the enclosed transportation is complimentary. I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service I have received. I have done business with dozens of exotic and high end dealers, including Ferrari and Rolls Royce, and Lamborghini of Sarasota has been by far the best sales and service experience I have had.

PM me if you would like a referral.

·
Registered
64 Posts
From their site:

"Transport Your Exotic Car
Home SERVICE & PARTS Complimentary Transportation

Lamborghini Sarasota offers fully insured, enclosed pick-up or delivery of your exotic car nationwide. We will arrange to use only the most qualified transport services that specialize in exotic car hauling to assure your automobile is handled with care. We will pick up or deliver your car anywhere in the United States. Transportation is available to those who purchase or sell us a car and to our service customers."

·
Registered
126 Posts
Another thumbs up for Lamborghini Sarasota. Top notch buying experience and excellent service. Just had my Performante Sypder serviced there last week. Enclosed pick up service from and back to Tampa. True white gloves treatment. Picked it up on Tuesday and had it back on Friday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts