Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

simbolic wheels are from the good ole usa .... in my experience they should remain in l.a ... like all the american wheels,hre,gfg,simbolic,etc they do not last here in europe, i have seen many american wheels on sports cars that have not lasted for the price paid.

best regards

lee

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey vogue, the centers on those traffic stars are NOT semi forged. Get your info straight on the stuff you sell. The rim is spun. There are some lowenharts that are forged centers spun outers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
we have not stated that the centres are forged ....

Centre disk: All centre disk models are low pressure cast with high grade alloy, are heat treated and come standard with the bright Satin Shadow paint finish. Black, or full chrome is an option

Outer rims: The outer rims are flow formed and come with a Alumite finish as standard. Additionally they have a double curled rim edge for added strength.

Inner rims: forged & flow formed with double curled edge for better strength and anodised for the best possible protection.

this adds upto strong, durable,light weight outstanding product.

regards

·
Registered
142 Posts
wrong again. the reason why there is a rolled lip section on the rim is because the series of aluminum is a 5 series aluminum which is definitely not a 6061 which is stronger. That rim section is softer and thus requires rolling to increase strength . Spun or flow formed is not really forged. Especially with a 5 series aluminum that is formed into a rim without the need for heat treatment afterwards.... You want to see full forged? Try looking at 8000 ton forging press that is used to make aviation parts and adapted to make rim sections. That is forged. Also, please tell me why your cast centers are stronger and lighter than forged centers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts