Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone else had this crack appear in the switch trim. Went out to the car today and it was cracked.

car is under warranty but I have never had a claim yet , anyone familiar with the process? Should I expect a battle to get this replaced? It’s a 3 hour trip each way to Chicago , you think they would supply the part and I could do the process by mail? From the service manual it looks like the assembly simply pops in / out.

Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive design Car

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Call the dealer, send them a picture, and make an appointment to fix it. Should be no problem other than you are so far away. The warranty covers everything. I had a wheel cap replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah , I just don’t get the best vibe from Bentley Gold Coast. Last time I had some issue with the door handle plastic being seated wrong as it looks like someone was in it before , they never returned numerous calls and voicemails left for service. The buying experience was meh also. Still waiting on the proper owners manual etc. I wish there was another option for Indiana service needs.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Bentley Gold Coast? Well in that case I dunno. Lamborghini Dallas no problem. I have not heard good things about BGC. I did contact them once about a car and they never returned my calls so I went elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Yes, I would advise as well to send them a pic so they can order the part. Doubtful that part is in stock. I can't imagine you'd get a lot of runaround but who knows based on your and others experience.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoke with Tom from Gold Coast service, asked for pics. Said he would see “if they will cover it” that really rubbed me the wrong way, he stated it’s not common that crack sooo they might not. Not off to a good start with the brand ownership and dealer service. Never responded to my text either asking how long the approval typically takes. I regret buying from Gold Coast.

i figured I will give it a week and see how it plays out. Certainly does not feel like the dealer is on my side or wants to help at all, felt like I was a inconvenience for them, also stated no way they would mail or have me drive the part in another car to them, I have to drive the huracan over for a 6.5 round trip. What a joke.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Keep on them. I'm of the mindset they are there and exist because of me (customers). Never do I feel like I'm bothering them. Their sole purpose is to serve customers.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,967 Posts
@Crunchtime2k, two words and a name for future reference and future acquisitions. Lamborghini Charlotte + Chase Winslow. QED!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts