Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the price results from the M. Bobnar collection/auction in SCHLOSSPARK? :confused:
There were 2 Diablos, 4 Countaches, 1 Espada, 1 Silhouette, 1 Jalpa and 2 Urracos! The auction was held Saturday 11th of June. Any members of the forum who attended?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Result normally take about 3 weeks because some sales might be with under reserve.

I'm also highly interested in the results, unfortunately I wasn't able to join the auction since we had the meeting of the swiss club the same weekend.

BTW: some cars are now listed at oldtimer galleries homepage, I suppose the other sold...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
they only sold the urraco's , espada and lp400s
few people in the auction
no bids for anniversary, diablo, jalpa and silouette :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
Anyone know how to track down the Countach's? I have contacted the auction company to no avail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Ask little Raymond from Switzerland, he knows all Vin's since he provided Glen pictures for the regsitry :wave:

And little Raymond drove the white Anniversary 2 years ago, didn't run at all, no wonder after years in the garage... :(

KLA12587 white
KLA12748 red
LLA12038 black

:wave: :whip:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
i have seen the car starts and move, are you sayng it didn't run well, raymond?
if i remember it doesn't have US bumper...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Of course it starts and moves, but it runs like a 20 year old dog...

Seems they removed the ugly US-Bumper in the meantime...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
terryjoint said:
Raymond, did you get the chance to measure the ride height of yours ?
No, not yet, I will see my car on thursday, I had to prepare my race car for the next race on salzburgring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
raymond said:
Of course it starts and moves, but it runs like a 20 year old dog...

Seems they removed the ugly US-Bumper in the meantime...
i'm sorry, it was a very good looking car :(

even if i have to say 25th aren't so good face to older countach, bumpers, side skirt, intake : all these things are heavy looking in these cars
they ruined a bit the lines to make them testarossa-like, what a mistake :( for what could be the best countach ever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
emilio said:
they only sold the urraco's , espada and lp400s
few people in the auction
no bids for anniversary, diablo, jalpa and silouette :(
Emilio,
Where do you got the details?
The website has no info.... :confused:
Do you know the prices on the cars that actually sold?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
jollygood1 said:
Emilio,
Where do you got the details?
The website has no info.... :confused:
Do you know the prices on the cars that actually sold?
i was there ;)
prices were pretty low, you have to know there were few few bidders at the auction, 40-50 as they estimated near 200
more most of all were there not for lambos..
i'll send you a pms if i find my paper with results :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
emilio said:
i was there ;)
prices were pretty low, you have to know there were few few bidders at the auction, 40-50 as they estimated near 200
more most of all were there not for lambos..
i'll send you a pms if i find my paper with results :wave:

Ok, sent you a pm too! :)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top