Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
been here for about a week now, and I see myself keep coming back. I get really good replies and inspiration from this forum. Simply awesome I must say.
Who am I? I'm a 50yo Swedish guy, being a car and boat addict since I was about 1 yo when my mother tried to see if I could like to play with dolls instead of cars... The doll I got I dragged pushed to the floor and it sounded brrrrrrmmmmm brrrrrmmmmm, and thats how it all then continued.
Via Smokie and the Bandit, and on to Cannonball movies in the 80s I, just as many others had the obligatory Countach poster on my walls (together with the Motley Crue posters), my interest for Cars and Boats has always been there. Mostly have had "normal", but always sporty cars, and prefer BMWs as mine and wife's Daily drives.
Got a totally unnecessary and unpractical (according to friends) boat a few years ago, when I got a Monterey Supersport Bowrider (in full black with red striping). One of a kind (yes, 1 out of 1 existing in Sweden) over here in Sweden where all boats are practical and white and sleepable.
Workwise, I'm considered being a entrepreneurial Cyber security evangelist or expert, working at the major expert firm in the nordics in that area.
Got two lovely daughters - 21 and 16 and they both are also into cars, and share my views. Youngest one recently got pretty hooked on F1 and got the newest game, and directly bought a racing SIM Rig, that she will hook up today after school for a first time. Oldest one fell in love with a BMW Z4 Msport we got to have over a weekend by the local dealership. (Its good to buy lot of cars from the same guy... but I guess we all know that).
But maybe now its time to get into why I'm here in this forum... I have always been a Lambo-guy. Ofcourse Ferraris and the others are really nice brands too, but there is something special with Lamborghini. Lambo is about passion, where Ferrari is about posing, just as I often think Porsche is for the one that do not know what to get, and especially why. Similar with Audi actually...

I know exactly why I have the gadgets and things I do, no matter what it is.

I have always said that one day I will have a nice hobby car too... and that means a Lamborghini, and I so look forward getting it, and drive by the guy on the other side of the lake I live by, that has a Ferrari...

Thing is - some things have recently happened in my businesslife, giving me some new possibilities both right now, but also most likely again in coming years. That has for sure increased my nightly thoughts on Lamborghinis in the getting. (Hence all the recent questions on the forum about prices, recommendations etc... and a lot of reading up...)

Love to be here, and love the feeling and atmosphere on the forum!
//Mikael

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Welcome Mikael!
you have definitely come to the right place. Your options and choices are wide open. it really depends on your budget and personal choices. I can see a black STO with red accents as a great choice. Good luck and enjoy the journey.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just saw this one... Must say I really liked that combination of bronze rims and the red...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

2016 Huracan LP580-2
18k miles Well spec’d & tastefully modded

VIN: ZHWUC2ZFXGLA03941

• Novitec 20mm | 30mm springs - ($1700 + install)
  • 20” Rohana RFX11 bronze - ($2400)
  • Pirelli tires with near 100% tread
  • Carbon fiber Performante wing - ($5000 + install)
  • Ceramic tint including full windshield - ($500)
  • PPF full front (bumper, hood, front fenders & mirrors) - ($1500)
  • Carbon fiber side splitters - ($1600)
  • Carbon fiber mirror covers - ($1200)
  • Ceramic coated - ($1200)
  • Front under lip metal skid protection - ($400)
  • Matte black roof wrap - ($150)
Factory Options:
  • •Rosso Mars - $2500
  • •Carbon Ceramic Brakes w/ Red Calipers - $15,300
  • •Glass bonet & full carbon engine bay - $7000
  • •OEM Race exhaust - $13,000
  • •Back up cam w/ front & rear sensors - $3900
  • •front lift system - $3500
  • •20” Giano forged wheels in piano black - $6300
  • •Techno package w/ Nav - $8000
  • •Floor mats - $700
  • •contrast stitching - $700
  • •Bluetooth - $1000
  • •Unicolor Alacantara interior (suede) - $2100
  • •Upgraded Alacantara headliner - $1400
  • •Branding package - $1000
  • •cruise control - $1000
  • (GGT - $3k)
$237,500

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or maybe... this one was actually really nice...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Year // 2018
Make // Lamborghini
Model // Huracan Performante Spyder
Exterior Color //
Interior //
Mileage // 19,501
Transmission // 7-speed Dual Clutch
Engine // 5.2L V10
VIN // ZHWUS4ZF4JLA10289
Stock Number // ET0018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
Firstly, Mikael, a formal Welcome! The Huracan is fantastic machine and makes a great first Lamborghini. Those examples you posted are nice but the mileage on both is a tad high. Though, as I am sure we would both agree, the 10-Cylinder NA engine in these cars can easily handle the mileage. As a point of reference, a little over a year ago I paid $197K* USD for a 2019 Rosso Mars 580-2 with 1600 miles on the clock. We all realize things have changed but, it's worse than that, the market went berserk. I am not sure if I would buy preowned in this market especially if you can manage to swing a new EVO at MSRP.
However you decide to proceed, Best of luck!

*plus free shipping and it was already PPFed

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Hi all,
been here for about a week now, and I see myself keep coming back. I get really good replies and inspiration from this forum. Simply awesome I must say.
Who am I? I'm a 50yo Swedish guy, being a car and boat addict since I was about 1 yo when my mother tried to see if I could like to play with dolls instead of cars... The doll I got I dragged pushed to the floor and it sounded brrrrrrmmmmm brrrrrmmmmm, and thats how it all then continued.
Via Smokie and the Bandit, and on to Cannonball movies in the 80s I, just as many others had the obligatory Countach poster on my walls (together with the Motley Crue posters), my interest for Cars and Boats has always been there. Mostly have had "normal", but always sporty cars, and prefer BMWs as mine and wife's Daily drives.
Got a totally unnecessary and unpractical (according to friends) boat a few years ago, when I got a Monterey Supersport Bowrider (in full black with red striping). One of a kind (yes, 1 out of 1 existing in Sweden) over here in Sweden where all boats are practical and white and sleepable.
Workwise, I'm considered being a entrepreneurial Cyber security evangelist or expert, working at the major expert firm in the nordics in that area.
Got two lovely daughters - 21 and 16 and they both are also into cars, and share my views. Youngest one recently got pretty hooked on F1 and got the newest game, and directly bought a racing SIM Rig, that she will hook up today after school for a first time. Oldest one fell in love with a BMW Z4 Msport we got to have over a weekend by the local dealership. (Its good to buy lot of cars from the same guy... but I guess we all know that).
But maybe now its time to get into why I'm here in this forum... I have always been a Lambo-guy. Ofcourse Ferraris and the others are really nice brands too, but there is something special with Lamborghini. Lambo is about passion, where Ferrari is about posing, just as I often think Porsche is for the one that do not know what to get, and especially why. Similar with Audi actually...

I know exactly why I have the gadgets and things I do, no matter what it is.

I have always said that one day I will have a nice hobby car too... and that means a Lamborghini, and I so look forward getting it, and drive by the guy on the other side of the lake I live by, that has a Ferrari...

Thing is - some things have recently happened in my businesslife, giving me some new possibilities both right now, but also most likely again in coming years. That has for sure increased my nightly thoughts on Lamborghinis in the getting. (Hence all the recent questions on the forum about prices, recommendations etc... and a lot of reading up...)

Love to be here, and love the feeling and atmosphere on the forum!
//Mikael
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Bronze rims look great on 3 colors, black, white & red. Otherwise I go with black.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts